1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #7

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] Yes...my freedom approaches...on the 21st of July, the final seals that bind me from the world shall shatter and I shall be restored wholly to once again visit my unholy wrath upon the world!

:evil: :evil:

*Cue evil laughter here*

(Sigh, here goes Corporal Shura on toilet cleaning detail again...soon...soon...I shall have my...revenge...ok, maybe not.)

:evil:

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Fleur de Mystique Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

We had a real treat yesterday -- 70 degrees (22C)with sunshine!...a real "event" in Seattle. Our rainy season is finally coming to a close -- bring on summer! :D

3. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

You are lucky. We have 3 C in Finland. So grey and boring, but at least it isn't snowing now. :D

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Sunny and windy here...

Anyway, who thought up this idea of talking about weather??????

'couse it sucks :o

5. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

I finall got a pair of rapiers to practice fencing at home with!!!

Code:

//
         ||
    O====<>===========================>  x2
     \__ ||
         \\

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] WHY!!!!!

Electronic final coursework deadlined shortened by 7 days! now it all has to be in on May the 5th! argh!!! And i manaaged to lose my circuit diagram! argh! and i have to redo the written part! argh!!! AND i have a drama exam on 9th of may! and we have till then to learn it all!! AND i have to do a spanish oral on may the 8th! school i not cool, it is cruel!

7. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Matrix-style-fights in a different experience
    You have to go on the page on the left menu at Flash-movies and than on the second page.The upper left one file to download is a real cool fight to download :D (you will need a programm to extract and a flah player)

8. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Here in Alberta, we are technically supposed to be entering spring -- actually, to be almost through spring -- and it snowed so badly that some of the highways were closed. It's slushie and wet and cold. Some spring! Maybe I'll head for Texas, where the sun always shines.

[ April 29, 2003, 20:40: Message edited by: Depaara ]

9. Iago Gems: 24/31

We have a tradition here in Zürich. We burn a puppet called "Böög" down. The way this puppet burns down predicts how the Summer going to be. Well, actually, it's just a excuse to dress up and get drunk. But the astonishing thing is, the Böög is usually dam good with his predictions. The next summer is going to rock here.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Babble.

I found out the Finnish titele of a Hugo movie! Now I can start looking for it, because no one arounfd here keeps records of movies with their original titles... :D

(Who, me, obsessed?)

11. Eze Gems: 24/31

Have stupid party today. Will go to stupid party to eat free food and to get away from parents.

Oh. The sucky sucky life of Eze is just sooooooooo interesting. Blärgh.

12. Ex-Paladine Banned

[​IMG] How a day?

Bad:

Get 1 from maths
    Broke a game
    Falled down

Good:

Win the basketball match
    Get 5 from Turkish
    Win a game

bahh

13. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

I have been drinking too much sweet curry sauce and am preparing to puke for the first time in ages. :D

I am very unpopular at the moment. Dunno why.

I haven't worked a full day in my life, and I have just been offerred a job. Talk about life on a platter...

*Yerril sits in a a chair and does nothing*

14. Alex Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

[​IMG] Oh yeah... #400. ;)

15. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

Incredibly bad day at school. I didn't finish my project in the end. :(

Hopefully no body will notice.

(couple of days till exams)

16. Tarol'azh a.k.a.Tobias Banned

AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHH!!!!!!!

We have to memorize a speech from Shakespeare's Julius Caesar for Language Arts, and I've only memorized the first few lines:

"Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me yor ears. I come to bury Caesar, not praise him. The evil that men do lives after them, and the good oft interred in their bones, so let it be with Caesar........"

Or something like that.

Anyway, I can't talk much: I have a US History test next period.

*crosses fingers and prays that he doesn't fail*

17. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] :eek: forgot about the project!

Sowwy :(

Titanic is killing all my fish!!!

18. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Trogdor!

The funniest thimg I have ever seen!

19. Frostbite Gems: 16/31

I've seen that!

Its great. :p

Ooh dear, My English teacher is going on TV in the next week or so,

CBBC channel, on Xchange, (?!)
    He wrote a book called Spy High.

*shamelessly promotinf my teacher*

He even has a webpage for it. How sad.

(Considering weather to crash his official release on saturday MUHA!)

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm...

I am going to have to record the soundset for Herum Byron the Bronze Bull warrior. He is a Minotaur :wail:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.