1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #7

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Apr 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Hephaestus, did you name yourself after the Greek god of the smiths or are after the dragon in the end of Sojourn?
    Or some other obscure personage

3. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Damn,I just looked in my calender and recognized that we're writing a physiks test tomrrow and I havn't learnt anything :aww:

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Sephirot , I have a week of sats I haven't done much for, mainly because I find revision pointless, partly because it's boring and a bit because I have better things to do than revise for things that rate the teachers.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I think we can safely guess that he's refering to the dragon. Wanna take bets on it?

6. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] I just got back from being a corpse (amongst other parts, ie a chaplain, a soldier, a man, a woman, another soldier, an officer) in rehersal for my GCSE drama piece, argh!!! it's on friday!!! argh!!! and only 3 out of the 5 members of our group were even their today; though we got one other person and the teacher to do their parts. Hmm at least we weren't as bad off as my friend's group, he was the only one to turn up today, and half of his group haven't even started to learn their lines, very unlucky since he is actually pretty good and could get a good mark, just not in that group. ah well, "absolved your Jewish Bretheren from abstaining from pork in the trenches" :holy:

7. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

@8people:That's too high English for me,I don't even understand roughly the meaning of your post :(

8. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I haven't studied much for the tests we have all next week.

9. Hephaestus Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Actually, it is Hephaestus the Greek god of Fire and Smithing. He's my favorite Olympian. (Perseus is cooler, but not a god)

10. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    :doh: :doh: :doh:

Ermm Aussie? Does that bet still count? lol

11. Sephiroth Gems: 14/31

Oh thanks 8people :D
    That's much better ;)
    It's interesting how you can say sentences with two lines only in a half :D

12. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Yay! French speaking on friday, then it's a month and a half of solid EXAMS!!! Everyone's favourite thing in the world!!

The Puritanical Fop must TEST his INTELLECT to the EXTREME by quoting SIX-FIGURE GRID REFERENCES on a GEOGRAPHY EXAM!!! FEEL THE BUUUURRRNN!!!

But seriously, I am fairly worried. I hope the english paper doesn't spring a Backstab on me...

13. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Yerril and 8people, Exams are scary!

Just Yerril, i've got a drama exam (see further up page) on Friday, i would have had Spanish speaking on the same day but it got moved yay :D
    I've just finished my final piece of coursework - Electronics, the deadline of which got shortened at the last minute by 6 days, not good! I have to go into school tomorrow to hand it in, and it's a bank holiday grr!

I missed out on the A* module (in maths we have modules before the final exam) by 3 marks! so i'm on a high A for modules, a high B for coursework (no-one got an A!) and predicted an A* overall. It's the only subject i can possibly get an A* in and i want one!

Exams oh Yay :sosad:

:book: Revision should be made more fun :book:

14. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Exams... soon...

Some in May, some in June. Party needed in between.

15. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

If Brett were to have an avatar, it would be either :book: or :tie: He's a sweet guy though. Lucky me, if my life were an RPG, I would onl be going through one romance. Unlike Tobias, who probably has about eight on his hands that will most likely end up disastrously. I can even list their names: Andrea, Ashley, Elilah, Katie, Daniella, Elizabeth, Lauren, and Jamie. And don't even try to attack me, Toby. Remember I still have my rapiers.

I wish I had the Magic Knight Rayearth series!

ยค

16. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Grr, I wasn't supposed to have been wrong...

Lets drop the bet, its not like we bet anything anyway.

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    They're airing Matrix today! See me happy!

Of course I am taping it!

*thud*

Life sucks.

Saw Legend of the Red Dragon yesterday...the dubbinbg had me laughing my parts off :D

Ara
    (Tired...)

18. Frostbite Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Exams tommorow.

*Gah*
    *Faints*

:(

Getting our horse on Thursday.
    14.1hh called Bess.

I haven't seen her, but Mother assures me that she is very nice.

At the moment, Dad is trying to do that National IQ test...
    One of the questions was... How much did you weigh as a baby...
    Wtf?

Oh dear, his IQ score is 137.

19. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

This is my 100th post yay!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This took a lot of time to come up with it don't laugh :D :D :D

20. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.