1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #70

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

It's Greek sculpture here. Myron, Polkleitos, Phidias and the likes... lots of sculptures of nude men rife with homoerotic charge to say the least (no judgement is being passed with that statement, I'm just stating the way the sculptures are).

2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The exams are about to start.

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    @Ilmater: Don't worry, ho kosmos kalos esti kai ho demiourgos agathos. :p

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I am le Sad :( Not only my name didn't come up on the «thanks», despite my great effort yesterday at the projection but one of my friend didn't showed up . Today I learn there's shall be no World Of Darkness RP plus my date is ruined, 'cause she want to spend the week end with her boyfriend ...
    Oh well yesterday I was positively drunk, that's a start.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My motherhood instincts narrowed it down to a) hives, b) measles, or c) growing pains. He's at the doctor right now.

6. chevalier

Media:
    Hmm, you know, Ofelix, if she has a boyfriend, then it wasn't really a date but a friendly meeting and hanging out together. ;)

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31

It's hives.

8. Ofelix

Media:
    Well she kind of neglected that information untill she declined yesterday. She could've told me before that way I wouldn't have thought... you know what I would've thought.

9. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    My hand hurtts.... icky icky hurt, it is.

10. chevalier

Media:
    @kuemper: Hope it's going to be all right.

@Ofelix: I don't really like girls who have boyfriends but still go on dates but maybe you didn't call it a date but simply asked her to go with you somewhere? There would be nothing bad or strange in that. What's bad is going back on her word. No matter if it's boyfriend or not, she promised you before. Eh, girls.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

I'm really getting tired of sleeping. Especially when I sleep until 2PM. I don't need 10 hours, damn it, I'm not doing anything!
    Umm, okaaaayyyy...

12. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Well that's one failed Classics final. It's always bad when you run out of time and fail to complete the test. First time that happened in god knows how long.

Good thing I'm no Classics major, I can't remember Greek words/names for the life of me.

13. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Yay beer! I've kinda sobered up by now, but tomorrow, I intend to drink more than I did tonight. I could still walk in a straight line and talk intelligently tonight.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Consider this a random ramble kinfd of a thingy with no real point or anysuch thing.

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ok, I have two questions: Why? and Why? :shake:

At this point why would you need or even *want* to install at floppy drive? And as for the drive itself, you do know they make black faceplates...right? But a cheap way for fixing your color is simple:
    Step 1 - go buy some RIT brand color dye at your local grocery store.
    Step 2 - bring a pot of water (about 2-3 cups) to boil.
    Step 3 - Turn the heat on it's lowest setting and add the dye.
    Step 4 - Stir the dye in *slowly*...this stuff with "dye" anything and everything! :p
    Step 5 - add the faceplate of the drive (including the eject button)
    Step 6 - Turn the heat off, and stir the faceplate around in the dye for 10-15 minutes, or until it's black enough for you.

Just be careful...if the water is too hot, it will warp the faceplate...and at that point, you're pretty much screwed. So use a fork to pull the faceplate out of the dye every few minutes to see if it's starting to warp... :thumb:

In other news, I found out some bad news last night. It turns out that my college schedule is going to be extremely hard to work around with my work schedule. I work every Wed-Fri(and every other Sat)from 7pm till 7am, and my classes will go from 8am till 12pm. Which means I'll be able to squeeze in 5 hours of sleep per day, and nothing else. :bang: The only time I'll have to myself will be on Mon and Tue. :wail:

The next several years are going to suck. :sosad: :rolling:

16. Ofelix

Media:
    Carry on there's nothing to see this post has no point whatsover. Carry on peole! Nothing to see.

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Bah, I accidently deleted my sister's project, and now I am using various crappy undelete programs to try an recover it. Now only if she named it something related to the freakin' project, maybe I could find it. :rolleyes:

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Why must my stupid Win2k CD explode TODAY, when I NEED to upgrade my NT back to 2k? ARRRRGH! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Ouch. exploding CDs are evil.

/me hugs DotW

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Hmm, and what did you do to the cd or the drive? They don't just explode by themselves. ;)

Hubby is feeling horrible. :( He has Benedryl to take and some cream, but he keeps 'rubbing'. I hate to yell at him when he's feeling so icky.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.