1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #70

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

@Kitrax: it had to be done, and it wouldn't look the same if it wasn't white... :grin:

2. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    I still use floppy's regularly, very handy when you program for a computer that does not have an TCP/IP stack nor inherent USB support. :D

3. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

...or a CD-RW. My old game computer is...well, old. To transfer anything off of it, I've got to use floppies. Though since my laptop doesn't have a floppy drive, I have to go through my internet computer and transfer it to a rewritable CD first. Which could all be avoided if there had just been an option for putting a floppy drive in my laptop. :shame: And before you say it, floppies cost a lot less than another CD-RW drive for a computer I barely use any more. :p

And w00t for waking up at 11:00 instead of 2:00! :grin:
    I don't want to know myself. That guy's scary. :p :roll:

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Looks like I'll be going to dinne in a restaurent and drink some beer afterall, just not with the people I had planned for.

5. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    People's ignorcance never ceases to amaxe me. that's it.

6. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    @Ara: I would've said "people's stupidity". I define Ignorance as not-knowing, which is fine (you can't know everything... well maybe *you* can :p ). Stupidity is often ignorance combined with stubornness, and THAT I can't stand.

I love fruit salad :yum:

I just had a good laugh looking over this website. They don't even MENTION the iPod anywhere, or ever compare a product or feature to the iPod in any review. They seem to think that just by ignoring it maybe it will vanish from existence. The ostrich syndrome all over again :lol:

I hate my end-of-year report. So many hours invested in this little piece of rubbish (to put it mildly). I swear I will have a full-blown celebration on the BoM once I'm done (sometime in July... maybe... hopefully...), with undulating cubes, pulsing neon squids and a small army of spinning monkeys on tricycles.

RBP - Putting the RANDOMNESS back in Babbling Posts.

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    You want radomness? Here goes:

The Humpback Whale (Megaptera novaeangliae) weighs approximately 36,000 kilograms.

/RANDOMNESS

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Really? See "Creative Officially Sues Apple" :p

9. Arabwel

Media:
    Everuyone.. GO VOTE LORDI. that's all.

that is is you are Euuropean and so on.

i am drunk as a skunk and watching the Eurovision song contest.. guess there are worse ways to spend a Friday.

10. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Never been drunk before in my life. Hell I didn't even go out and drink on my twenty first birthday.

11. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    I missed that one :lol:
    Creative suing Apple, Symantec suing MS... this is fun :shake:

I HATE MY REPORT :mad:
    (sorry for the redundancy)
    Thank the powers for SP. The perfect way to take a short break, with fun people and all.

And who in the Nine Hells is LORDI :confused:

12. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Lordi has won! W00t! :banana:

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Still bashing my head to get NT to work correctly. :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

On a different note... does anybody knows where is the switch to turn one's brain off? I can't stop thinking and it's driving me insane.

14. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

DotW, its generally located behind the right eyeball (in some people, the left). I think mine got pressed by accident...

15. Arabwel

Media:
    Hwell frozwe over!

and it snowed here...

HARD ROCK HALLELUJAH, BABY!

:banana:

i am more druink than EVER :D

16. Disciple of The Watch

Ara, if you thought ME was a pain... don't try NT 4.

17. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I liked NT4 but it didn't like me. And the worst disappointment was 2000, followed by ME. I reverted to 98 from those.

18. Disciple of The Watch

/me pokes Chev with the remains of my Win2k CD

You're crazy, mate. 2k simply pwns, but it's a MUCH too heavy on my PIII 600. XP was the worst piece of **** ever. NT4 drove me on the borders of insanity. ME I don't like, but it seems the most viable option for my crappy P3. I'm tired of my bro's PII 400MHz laptop with Win98. It SUCKS.

19. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

@DoTW, that 8300 is sweet looking. I am loving my new 8100, I will write a review soon, I just need to kill the battery to see how long it lasts first.

Work should be fun tonight, I have a real sick lady, and a nutball that is trying to cllimb out of bed every 15 minutes. :bang:

20. Elvenblade Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Voi Lordi!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.