1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #71

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    It's supposed to be 90 today. :( I hate heat! At least tomorrow it's supposed to be back in to the nice, enjoyable 70s for the rest of the week.

2. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

Don't count on it neighbor, is actually suppose to be over 80 degrees for the rest of the week, and if it lets down, is just to be down by T-storms. I'm sorry :p

3. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

La la la la laaaaaaaaaa! SInging mood today. Just took two of my suits to the tailoress to have them altered. They fit across the shoulders, but the arms are too long. Curse of being small, I guess.

I really should do some revision, but I've reached Ust Natha, so I must continue. For some reason the game is lagging too, despite having 700Mb of RAM. Maybe I should uninstall some mods...

4. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Just finish cleaning me room. Wow it's strange, so... tiddy and clean.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Afternoon Folks it's shiny, it's bright, I'm going to dance in the sunlight, and then I'm going home woohoo :banana:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Is it dry heat or humid heat? If it's dry, I'll take that anyday over the suffocating heat here!

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Mauro, my favorite weather site is showing that the next two days will be 10 degrees cooler than today, with another 10 degreees gone Friday and Saturday. Yes, we've reached the season of the 5:00 thunderstorm - I had to scramble to get the toys and tools out of the yard yesterday before it hit, and I had to finish grilling dinner within the shelter of the garage.

@DotW: Oh, it's humid alright. It's not as bad as it's going to get, granted - maybe this is a rehearsal for August.

8. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The weather is just about perfect here for a couple of days. Hot but not horribly hot. Just nice.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm saving for a portrait in Puzzle Pirates.

10. Ofelix

Media:
    I too can hardly support the heat, however the worst part is undoubtly the humidity. Meh Québec's summer are both hot and humid while its winter are cold and dry. I'd much rather still be in winter than this blasted humid summer.

11. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Back at home.
    /me sighs about the heat and no AC
    It's like he knows me... ;)

12. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

It was quite chilly this morning. Probably even some ice on the car.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Bah, Chem Final sucked. Balls. It ball-sucked. I need at least a 73/80 to keep my grade the same... I don't think I got that. He'll let me retake it, but I don't want to... Bah.

14. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

[​IMG]
    I hate you so much right now.

15. Ofelix

Media:
    You are truly blessed.

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

So do I. :evil:

17. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    It didn't rain, it POURED all day. and I had to both take my c omputer to the store ansd fo to places. So much uuufun, that. Not.

18. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I'm still cold, even inside at 8:30am. But at least it is sunny outside.

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Pouring here too, but in my case, I welcomed it with open arms...good for study rhythm.

20. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Its like 90 here, and very humid. I had to put the AC in the window before I could sleep today. Work sucked very much bad last night, and I got out an hour late, yuck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.