1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #71

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I've once again had saccaded sleep. Woke up six times. I'm SO ****ING tired. :coffee:

*EDIT* Now that I think of it, there might be another one dropping... that makes it seven, more than half the group.

[ May 27, 2006, 18:27: Message edited by: Disciple of The Watch ]

2. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I just got the Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Sound Track! Wooo :D I am a happy man right now!

I'm also proud of myself because I resisted the urge to buy a new game the other day while in town...which is something I haven't done in a while :)

Now I just have to remember what I'm sposed to be doing tomorrow...if anything...I just have this feeling there was something, but I can't think what it is :p

3. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Get ready for hours and hours and hours of gaming with your Morrowind game Brallrock. Just be patient with those damn birds.

4. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Had a dream last night involving a Potion of Levitation. Which didn't do me a damn bit of good, BTW, since I just ended up bumping my head into the canopy because I wasn't in the right place horizontally to go through the hole. So I guess it's back to Morrowind for a little while.
    Before anyone asks, Fauvre is different from Favre. Brett didn't say this one.

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I checked the latest post in the What Kind of Hat Are You? quiz and one of the ads was for custom fedoras. :hahaerr: :hahaerr:

6. JSBB Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ah, home again. I steared clear of the leather people at the Palmer House for the most part.

For my flight home I was in the aisle seat of the first row in economy and the difference in seat size between economy and business class resulted in there being no place to store my laptop under the seat in front of me. When the steward went to talk to me about it I complained and he bumped me up to Business class! When I was switching seats the steward saw that I was reading A Feast For Crows and it turns out he is a fan of the series so we spent a little time chatting about it. All in all a very good flight home! :thumb:

I am up at my parents' cottage right now - I have a three day week-end in lieu of my missing the Canadian holiday week-end while in Chicago. They have a wireless router hooked up to satellite high speed internet now (to go with the satellite tv that I installed there a few years ago). What ever happened to the idea of the log cabin in the woods with minimal comforts? :lol:

7. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

I don't have time/will to play BG2 anymore

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Smoorhies make me happy.... and so do sandwiches. Especially if there is tuna involved...

9. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I've rediscovered Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun. I still love the late 90s.

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Haha, Tiberian Sun was fun, but Red Alert 2 is better, I think, because it is semi-realistic.

11. Disciple of The Watch

You mean the damn Cliff Racers? Yeah, they're a pain alright. The Slaughterfish are just as annoying, if you ask me.

12. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    They're good if you don't have your weapon skill maxed out and you can stand their attacks without being too inhibited from making progress, I think. But when you don't give a damn about weapon/armour/whatever training anymore but just want to move from place to place, then they suck a whole great deal. Friggin' Red Mountain or close quests, for instance.

13. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

I've got all 4 Command and Conquers, along with Emperors of Dune (I think that's the title's name, don't know where the game is right now). They make for great game to come back to after a year or so without playing them.

14. Disciple of The Watch

True, true. I, however, cannot remember the last time I did a damn quest. I usually just vanish in the wild, explore the map, loot bandit caves, and head back to town to sell some crap. F*** the damn quests. There's SO much stuff to find out there.

15. Arabwel

Media:
    I need to byuy new shoes, I think.

Which is rather strange.

16. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    :eek: You've got a very strange definition of realistic :)
    I've played all of Westwood's RTS games, and I have to say the only one I really like is Dune 2. RA2's not great but I have to admit it's a great stress relief, and I've got some fond memories of regularly beating 6 Hard computer opponents with a friend.

17. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Well, compared to Tiberian Sun... there aren't giant lasers with cyborg soldiers in RA2...

18. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

PLus, tis fun to take over the US of A on behalf of the glorious Union.

Um, I mean, yay capitalism! *looks around, nervously*

19. Arabwel

Media:
    I think my headphones are starting to malfunction :(

20. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I think I may be hitting a wal with Civ IV. Maybe I need a different Gaming fix for a while. Maybe another run at Kotor...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.