1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #75

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Jul 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Haven't had the time much this summer to keep the spammin' pace. Darn... Oh and I'm buying the new compy tuesday :D

2. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Went to Walmart after Church today. I should have more than a week's worth of Junk food on my Computer desk now...

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Just got back from the grocery store. Bought 72 cans of Coke Zero and 24 of Jolt Cola. My fridge is caffeine heaven.

*cough* No comments.

4. Sorvo

Sorvo Where's the nearest pub? Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    (e.g. Hb) Ditto to the same people that can't find thier way back to chat :)

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Sorvo! How come we hardly see you on the BoM any more? I know you are still around because I've come across your name in the chatroom most of the few times I've gone there.

In other news I've been up at my moms place for a few days. It is so nice here and silent. Right in the middle of the bush. Unfortunatly the weather has been cold and rainy for the last couple of days. I did get some very nice pictures however. This evening I spent about 2.5 hours scanning old pictures onto her computer so I could save them on a disk. I love old photos. You learn about about people when you look at old photos.

6. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Sorvo, touche. On the few occasions I make it into the FAI, your name always comes up as SorvoFuglees. Can't get into the FAI at work, which is when I am mostly online.

7. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ack! I can't breathe! The air quality here is so bad right now... :sick: IIRC, there's a forest fire to the north and south of the SLC area. I can't go 5 minutes without coughing.

Doctors are advising that people with asthma and other repertory conditions to stay inside...but my boss wouldn't let me take work off on Fri. and Sat. :sosad: My only relief is my work's clean room...but spending 12 hours there is a too much as it is. :rolleyes:

Whoever finds the cure for asthma should be given women/men, money, fame, and a large island...like Cuba... :p :rolling:

8. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Got a film night tonight where films made from grade 9 to 12 will be shown. My FTV teacher dug up some old footage of me and a few friends from grade 8 and it is scary. I don't remember having a voice that high or being able to fit into the clothes that I was wearing.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

F***, I can't sleep.

Go figure, I had a can of Jolt nearly SIX hours ago, the caffeine should have kicked off by now...

10. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Dfly goes in the chat?????

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    DotW; I will be sending the damn defective thing to the company later today (if I can find a postage stamp and so on, if not then tomorrow) and demand a recompensation :p

Free candy! :yum:

12. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

The film night turned out fairly good after the initial embarrasment of the grade 8 footage.

On a side note my left headlight has bitten the dust

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

No rest for the weary.

14. Arabwel

Media:
    so my cookie baking led to my shirt being covered in melted white chocolate, my srdesk fan crashing tot he floor and a cokie with stil-runny choclate landing face-first on my digital camera. :bang:

Mr. Murphy, meet Mr. Shotgun.

15. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I am hungry!

16. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Me tired, me go to sleep. Two more nights to go.

Yippy a new page.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Ick...I only got 2.5 hours of slep last night. I'm going to need that Sobe Energy and Mt. Dew to make it through school this morning. :coffee2:

In other news, I get my new glasses today! I haven't had a new pair in over 5 years, and the lenses are over 2.5 years old... It will be nice to see clearly once again! :D :rolling:

18. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Allergies are evil.

So is having my internal alarm set to wake me up 'stupid early'. For the past week, I've been waking up somewhere between 5 and 6 am every morning, and it's driving me :nuts: .

Oh well, :coffee2: is my friend.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

If my folks weren't on the edge of dying, I wouldn't talk/listen to them when they call. All mom blabs about is who's dead, sick, dying, hospitalized and how effed up my kid is. My dad yaks about the weather, mowing yards and babies. :bang: :bang: :bang: I could hang up or refuse the call -BUT-, as I said, either could drop dead any day now. And I'm the only one of their kids who will shut up and listen to them blather.

20. Arabwel

Media:
    *hugs Kuemp*

I am absolutely and uttelry in love ith my new necklace :D :love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.