1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] People eat carp? Isn't that fish a bacteria eating fish, thats eats off the sea floor? I don't know about you but that doesn't sound yummy.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I happen to like Carp, my grandads got a pond, but when they are dead... they ain't pretty...

Chevvy is a hamster? Perhaps Aragorn and Chevvy are Minsc and Boo! except more lawful or whatever.

Let Chaos prevail!

3. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Down with chaos!

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Without Chaos there can be no Law, Chevalier.

I've found out I am good at touching up and editing portraits :rolling:

So if anyone wants a portrait edited send me a bell :spin:

I'm off to look on google for something, brb

5. Iago Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

The chaos train can count me in. Lawful is way to boring. And spellin'-pedantic. God gave me elite-spelling-typo mistakes. How can I not show myself thankful and celebrate it ?

By the way, the white cross still stands for ochlocracy.

6. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Sure chev is for me what Boo is for Minsc!! And lot lot more!!
    Rangers and Hamsters everywhere, REJOICE!!!

P.S.: I love chaos; the key is to find a law out of it ;)
    P.P.S.: carps are very eatable.

7. SoCo Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] o ok. I wasn't sure. I'd used to fish awhile ago.
    One day while eating outside of my relatives house on a lake we left our poles in the water.
    And I notice that my pole is wiggling, it thought nothing of it, but then it got a HUGE tug the pole was allmost in the water. I quicly grabed it and wheeled the fish in. It turned out to be a 13pound carp. We had allready came back to shore, with some bass. Maybe that was why we didn't eat it.

8. chevalier

Media:
    Lawful all the way. Down with chaos, down with ohclocracy! Down with careless spelling!

And I'm no miniature hamster. I'm 6'5'' big, heh, and I could make you 1' small from above :evil:

At some day I'll smite you all in the name of good and holy rules of grammar, spelling and authoritarian rule.

9. SoCo Gems: 9/31

To arms for Chevalier!

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ghost Ship rules!

Anyhow, I'll go raise an army and all, just to see whether an army of chaos will be able to defeat the lawful people.

11. SoCo Gems: 9/31

Ghost Ship as in the movie? I heard it was ok. It's on The Dish, I'll watch it soon enough.

12. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

Yeah, the movie. Very cool. Only good if you watch it late at night of course, in the day you can't see anything (stupid glare).

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    Hmmm... sounds like someone is trying to revive the "Battle for Sorcerer's Place," but this time under the guise of law v. chaos instead of good v. evil. I bet the neutrals will prevail once again! :roll:

@chevalier: not only are ego and charisma not the same thing, they're almost mutually exclusive. Someone with true charisma doesn't have to tell others all about it. ;)

14. SoCo Gems: 9/31

[​IMG] Aikanaro, what kind of scary is it? and is it even scary?

15. chevalier

Media:
    Rallymama: some people have some sense of humour, you know, and they joke sometimes ;)

Julius Caesar had a great charisma even though his ego was even bigger BTW ;) And technically everyone has to have some ego, id and superego aren't enough :shake:

But pray, let's change the subject to something interesting. Like the battle.

Chevalier thinks neutrals have overinflated egos. Not only they think they won that last one, but they also hope to win this present battle ;)

Chevalier draws his Holy Lawful Sword of Revolted Mob Pacifying.

16. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31

There are certain questions man has wondered since the dawn of time. Questions like, why do I always catch hell for leaving the seat up? Where did I leave the remote? and Why won't she (I'll leave the rest of this sentence to your imaginations.)?

There are also normal questions that man has wondered about. I will now answer the one that we all considered doing at one time or another, yet never got around to doing it.

In movie credits, what exactly is the best boy?
    Or a gaffer? What the hell is a gaff, anyway?
    Or a grip? Do they just hold stuff tightly?

To quote the following so you don't actually have to read it:
    Just doing my part to enlighten the masses.

17. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

[​IMG] *Signs up for Aikanaro's army*

BTW, I've updated one of my story topics in CS, a thing I've not done for months! :o :o

18. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Ghost Ship is your average trash horror movie, but it rocks. : )

You can put me in the chaos camp. Law sucks.

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Chevaliette, I'm fairly certain a dead Carp would require more than just charisma to talk its way out of being fried...

20. Jarel Gems: 10/31

Anyone for a chaotical-good army? Wild slashing-foes rage for evil dudes :flaming: and a pocket full of candies for the poor orphans!! :good:
    GREAT FUN, DAH-HEY!!

P.S.: my hamster-chev is now 195 cm...I knew I should have lowered his cheese portions...but hey, he's still cool! :cool:
    Now, where did I put those giant trousers..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.