1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #8

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, May 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ghost Ship isn't all that scary, true. But still really cool. Much better than your average crappy horror film.
    Anyhow, this neutral person just wants to see the crazy SPers kill each other :)

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

chevalier: Check the Eurovision thread. :/

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Aragorn - what's worse is when one takes over and puches one of your best friends off a pier into the rocks. :evil:

I've had to wear a high necked top today, looks like someones been trying to claw my throat out :jawdrop:

4. Eze Gems: 24/31

Poor thingy.

*hugs 8people*

Went to work at restaurant again. Worked for 3 hours. Tired. Blääh.

*begins to hum you-know-what-country's Eurovision you-know-what, but falls asleep*

5. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] *comf Eze*

Y'know, at school, some people think it's a special event if they get a hug off me :grin:

Y'know Frosty got a PS2? Well, IT SUCKS, now she won't nswer my e-mails, and I need her to because the fight we've been preparing for for over a month is starting soon :sosad:

I wish Thief was easier as well, I had to reinstall it, again, Because I found out the nasty way that installing the patch deletes saved games and also disables the videos. So sod the patch, I'll play through the hard way... with lots of bugs and stuff.

I should get onto lvl 2 tonight :rolleyes:
    (BTW - I had got onto lvl 2 before, but games got deleted. As mentioned above ;) )

6. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *hugs Eze and 8people*

Now, this is STRANGE... a Matrix personality test labeled me as Cypher, and I realized that heck, it's true. So I embraced my inner Cypher. Then, I noticed the shirt I was wearing. It's just like the one here the reddish/purple one. Now this is strange indeed. Mine even looks rough and hand-done, because it's a failed dyejob from red to black...

From now on, I shall listen to my Inner Cypher.

7. Eze Gems: 24/31

I got Cypher too in some kind of a Matrix personality test.

Could this be the sisters from hell thing again?

I'm going to see the Matrix Reloaded in Sat. WOOHOO!

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    [​IMG] Where can I find the personality test?

9. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    There are millions of them, Bel. Just put 'personality test' in a search engine, such as Google etc.

10. Alustriel a.k.a. Ashley Banned

Finall! I'm moving into a new room, so I couldn't post for a while. I just wanted to pop in and sa hi!

Ancalimon: TakaT sas that once he gets his site runnning, he can e-mail the pictures he promised some time ago. ou can also go to his site and get them there, because he's making a photo album page, too.

¤

11. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Matrix Personality Test

Here you go!

Just for the record, I have met two other Cyphers from the boards already, but I will not tattle on them :p

On the other hand, seeing as quite a few people here don't bother with the Alley, I can state here what I stated in one of the topics there so it won't be unclear to anyone any longer. I am bisexual, consider the closet door being kicked off its last hinge.

Damn I'm good :D

12. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Cool, I'm Morpheus. Couldn't see myself as anyone else.

13. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    @Ara: To answer your question...
    You are still Arabwel, and we'll continue to count on you to provide your usual level of wit, humor, pathos and edginess in your regular stream of posts. If I don't have to chase you out of my bed or away from my husband, why should I care who you choose to sleep with? ;)

Happy hunting...

14. Iago Gems: 24/31

15. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] hmm... lvl 3 on thief... bugger.

Gonna do warhammer tomorrw. Might do my harpies.

16. Eze Gems: 24/31

Well, I don't give a damn about people's sexuality, unless they use it as a way to gain popularity or whatnot. coughstupidRussianTatucough

I'M GONNA SEE MATRIX RELOADED!

Wait, I said that already.

17. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Heh, Matrix test told me that:

"You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion."

:cool:

18. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Dude, I was The Twins.
    Interesting, eh?

19. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

[​IMG] I am Tank

Fits well with my "let those who wants to be stars get ahead of me by all means, I'll help them get there" mentality in life. And backs my view that I am an ordinary Mountain man who enjoys the simple things in life. There are plenty of Neo-Morpheus clones out there to save the world anyway. I take joy in their achievements.

Of course even Tanks get frustrated and irritated and annoyed, and this particular tank takes it out on the internet and boardmembers. Sorry for what rudeness you may endure at times people. But I am water. warm at some times and cold at some times. :)

[ May 28, 2003, 03:43: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

20. Oaz Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

I'm Cypher for some reason.

Man, I can taste that steak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.