1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #82

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Nov 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Hubby asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Damn him for making me think!

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Thank you for praying to Thor , unfortunately all our prayer lines are occupied. Please stay in line, remember that your prayer is important to us.

Take note that the 24, 25, 31th december and the 1st january Smite evil will be unavailable.

Take note that Thor the god (c) has made available a new plan for spellcasting. Suscribe now and received free cure light wounds the week-end and evening weekday. It's not all everyday after 6PM all material component are at half cost.

Thank you for praying to Thor , unfortunately all our prayer lines are occupied. Please stay in line, remember that your prayer is important to us.

*plays waiting music*

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Fortunatly, the "friend" didn't came over. We kinda sorted out a couple of issues on the phone (even though I had to get out of the building and freeze my ass to hold decent signal to carry the call through), but my biggest interrogations towards her remain unanswered. I guess it's time to whip out the analytical personality and ponder about all the possible outcomes. This oughta be fun. :rolleyes:

At any rate, time to whip out the caffeine and chill out - She-Wolf returned to her normal state, thank gads this week is over.

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31

This is weekend babbling, newcomers.

Stupid chaos dwarves chased me through 15 levels of Wilderness! :mad: And they can hit from 20 feet away with a hammer!

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Wow, weird day. I went for a simple haircut and ended cutting my hair way shorter then I've ever had it before and getting it dyed light burgundy with dark burgundy streaks. (I'm a natural blond) Its quite a change. I should catch most of the people I know off guard the next time they see me. :D

6. Disciple of The Watch

zomg!!! sexyness alert!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Well, that's the end of my faithful TDMA phone... Robbers called me today (they originally wanted to push me a new phone with a 3 year sevice term), and since I've been a good customer for nearly five years, I was able to bargain for a free Nokia 3220 (with no sevice term). Ugly as **** - but TDMA service degradates every passing day, and I lose signal more often than I'd like to admit, so maybe the time has come to jump to GSM.

7. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Good Morning, SPers. It is now cold in the Plane of Ocean. A wee bit early in the day for me. Don't know what woke me up. Need to clean house. Pay bills. And NOT play Oblivion. Get something done for a change.

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    My mum's phone makes a 'plop' sound when she opens it. And she has a Moo ringtone. I want one.

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I simply hated last night, and then I come home to my 2 year old wanting nothing to do with me. I am in an Evil mood now, and their will be no Christmass presents for any of the little princeses. I wont even get them coal, the little prima donnas!

*Pay no attention to the over weight balding gentleman behind the curtain, he has slipped a rod and is stone cold crazy.*

10. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Semi was alright, I guess, except the group of people I went with were the last ones there, despite our dislike for those things. Everyone else left and hour early to go get drunk/high/have sex at some peoples' houses. :rolleyes: There are was to have fun without losing control of your body through alcohol or drugs, you know.

11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You know you drank a lot when you wake up and you're still buzzed. :bigeyes:

There are? :skeptic: :rolling:

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Apparently not in highschool.

13. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Which reminds me, I lost my damned cap. :sosad:
    It's not the money. It's just that that cap was legendary. It sported the logo of an NBA team that never, ever won. I don't think they even exist anymore.

14. Kitrax

Media:
    No, the Utah Jazz are still around. :p :shake:

I'm in college, and I still find losing control of my body through alcohol quite fun. :thumb: :rolling:

15. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

I'm talking about the Vancouver Grizzlies!

16. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Power outage sometime last night. I'm glad I have my faithfull windup clock.

17. Kitrax

Media:
    Hehehe...I just made my 4444 post. Don't really know why that's funny though. :skeptic:

Who? :p :rolling:

18. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

They moved to Memphis.

19. Disciple of The Watch

Oh really? And what are those ways?

I kicked my housemate's butt at Half-life till 4 in the morning. This gal sure doesen't give up, and she's f****** pissed. Hehe.

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Gaming, reading, programming, sex, sports, viewing shows, listening to music, certain crafting hobbies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.