1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #87

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@TrueBlueAussie
    Ah see we don't need longer hours because we take less time to learn everything else haha.. :p By the way, how's uni been? (mwahaha...*ahem* :angel: )

[[Edit: Haha I just saw your previous post about uni. :p Tuesdays do indeed sound terrible. :eek: My timetable is starting to look ok now compared to yours hehe..plus I only have to travel around 50-60mins by train and bus. Not including the 20min walk to the uni from the station though since I don't know if I'll be walking or catching the bus from the station yet.]]

------

I'm getting sick of the girl in ISWAK. I know she's supposed to be really stupid and clumsy, but unlike the funniness of other 'stupid/clumsy/crazy' characters in other animes and dramas, her 'stupidness' is just annoying. :rolleyes: Such a relief to see Jiro in it though hehe. :D

[ February 27, 2007, 13:42: Message edited by: shadow lurker ]

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    what on earth is iswak?

3. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Err..."It Started With A Kiss". I don't really like the name because it sounds so cheesy (and I don't see how it fits into the story...-_-;; ) so I just use the shortened version.

4. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Everything is so up in the air atm that the weeks seem to just roll into an endless cycle o_0 Where on earth have the last 14 days gone!? It seems like I haven't had time to turn around twice and it's nearly March! :bad:

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    A Polish restaurent just opened in Montréal, might try it, what can I expect there chevalier ? I simply love this city, you can eat a very wide variety of cuisine! It's a gourmet's paradise.

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I am so pissed, WOW servers are down for maintenance, and I wanted to play. WTF! :bang:

7. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Ofelix,
    try Golabki, if you like cabbage. Thinking about it, for Polish cuisine you really better like cabbage a lot ;)

8. Ofelix

Media:
    You're toying with my mind!

9. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wise words and a great dish he's talking about. I love it. Grannie makes them great.

:coffee: Time for uni. :coffee:

Look for pierogi too. It's dough with stuffing, a bit like ravioli but bigger and different.

10. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Only 10 days until my wedding. Wow! Honeymoon in 13 days. I can't believe it's almost here.

11. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Wow, I don't visit for 24 hours and we have knife fights, improvised pasta sauce, the uni schedule from hell, and . . . and . . .

I need to go lie down for a bit to recover from all this!

However, on a more serious note - @Ofelix, you might go see a doctor. Bad headaches, sudden onset, can mean trouble - though they usually don't, so no need to panic.

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm waiting for someone to sign in online. Waiting is so annoying :mad:

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Well, one final exam down, one to go. Getting to school today really sucked. The snowstorm came in fast and hit hard. The snow plows couln't keep the streets clear, so I had to drive at around 15mph the entire way there. :bad: :rolling:

14. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    My keyboard is white...
    My Mouse is black...
    I am posting random messages...

---------

*ahem*...Now where was I? Oh yes, school. Tired, boring repetitive and stressful school. I need a change in my life.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    My keyboard is black with a thick silver strip at the top and my mouse is kind of off white with a red light shining through a transparent bottom.

16. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Just realised that on days I have 8am starts I have to wake up at 5 and catch the extra early bus because they're always late and unreliable. I don't know if I'll be able to make it through the day.. :(

17. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    Coolest thing happened in Canberra. We had a thunderstorm and hail, and everywhere was filled with ice! The flood was pretty nasty (some cars got swept away!), but I had a nice look around my university right after the hailstorm and it looked breathtakingly beautiful with all the lingering mists and ice all around. In fact, the football field looked like a frozen lake!

18. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Ooh sounds pretty cool. :D My friend from Canberra is supposed to be arriving any day now because she's going to be staying on campus. I miss Canberra~ :( Especially the weather. :D

19. Ofelix

Media:
    Must...get...painkiller...now.

20. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

That sucks. How long are you in there for on those days?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.