1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #87

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just love leeching on the college's WiFi connection. :D

Another pretty quiet (read: boring) day. Fortunately, I have one off tomorrow, so it's not all THAT bad.

Now, excuse me, I have a Tomb of V.A.R.N to plunder since I'm tired of listening to my freaking teacher.

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Faye, you should have taken some pictures.

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    My computer is all black. Mouse, keyboard, tower, monitor (obviously not the screen though!)

:)

4. Faye

Faye Life is funny. Veteran

Media:
    @Dragonfly: I wish I did too. But I was trapped in my university, and I couldn't get to my camera in my accommodation. All I had was the lousy camera on my phone that doesn't have a flash. Couldn't take any decent pictures at all (it was at night and quite abit of the lights were out from the storm).

5. Cúchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Sushi tonight :D A new restaurant has opened up in Belfast that has a sushi train.

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My compy is black so is my keyboard, my mouse and my monitor are white. I've a Black and White Computer! Woo-hoo!

7. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Hooray, I have three hours of detention on friday for no good reason! Why do I have a Prison Break feeling about this?
    "Trellheim, thirty days in the shu for being a spider monkey!"

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Well, my ancient computer is more dark grey than black and my poor little mouse still has a little ball on the bottom of it.

Ofelix still hasn't done anything about headaches.

And now I'm getting one. At least I know what mine are, Ofelix.

Oh, well. Pretty weather here, up in mid 50's F, though possibility of light snow again over the weekend - maybe the last of the season, but who knows?

9. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

WOW was fun way to wind down today, right when I was getting ready to sign off some other caracter was following me every where but didn't chat to me or anything. I don't know if he was just screwing around or if he wanted to join up. Oh well, I am off to bed.

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    With the Doctors shortage in the province it'll be a miracle if I get an appointment before July! I mean it's only (severe) headaches, how bad can it be? Brain Cancer? :mommy: okay now I'm being paranoid again, :wail:

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm annoyed no one can figure out my computer problem. Maybe on payday, PC Medic will be able to diagnose and cure.

12. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Oh swell, I just burnt my potatoes. I was cooking them and fell asleep :eek: House smells like burnt potatoes. Pot is a mess. No fire though, and I salvaged the potatoes. Good I used lots of water.

Gotta test wether they taste like potatoes or burnt ... else, I got to restart :bad:

13. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Burnt potatoes = yuck, sorry to hear about your potatoes Ragusa :p

@ Faye - I have a lot of moments that I wish I had my camera with me. There is still snow on the ground here but it melts in very beautiful and interesting ways, if you know how to see it. When a sunny day comes, the shadows themselves can be astounding. Taking photographs lets other people see the beauty in images they might not otherwise see.

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Never ring government departments. Whatever you originally ring them for, you can guarantee you'll have to pay them more money

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

It is 7:30am and I have to go into uni at about 9. Its a good day though, as I only have one workshop so I should be back around 2pm

16. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

You should send them snail mail. You get a reply to your letter the next day and the day after that you get a letter that your letter will be answered within the next 14 days. At least, that's how the government works around here :)

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    A friend of mine recently had a thing to settle at the local government building. Because she works, she made an appointment. She asked her boss for some time off, and arrived timely. At the counter she talks to the clerk. Clerk asks for her name. She gives the name. Clerk's reaction:

"L? ... Oh, great, then I'm not responsible! :roll: :spin: The person responsible for the letter L has a day off, return tomorrow, will youi?"

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Tonight at work is probably going to suck. I didn't get much sleep, and what sleep I did get wasn't very good. Still have a headache from it all too. :bad:

But on the plus side, I got my tripod today! Now all I need is a back drop and some studio lights. I've already got 3 potential models lined up too...ok, so they're all Jessica's friends, but they're still hot and want to start a portfolio. One of her friends has already done some modeling, so working with her should be fun. :D :rolling:

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I nearly fell asleep during Psychology class. Should probably start going to sleep earlier... sleep... good... :sleep:

20. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Ofelix, no, almost certainly not brain cancer, which oddly enough rarely causes headaches.

But get thee to an emergency room if you develop neurological symptoms: muscle weakness, speech problems, blurred vision, drooping facial muscles. Eh?

Sorry it's so hard to see a doctor. Sometimes that happens here but not usually.

I'm cramming for an adult class I need to teach at my church. Starting to come together, though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.