1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #87

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taza

Taza Weird Modmaker Veteran

So, what would happen if you mixed up BoM and Godwin's Law?

Aka "I have way too much free time."

TrueBlueNAZI
    NAZIlix
    CheeseNAZI
    NAZItain
    NAZIrock
    MontreNAZI
    CúchuNAZI
    NAZIdale
    NAZIfly
    UyNAZI
    NAZImaf
    NAZInoid
    NAZIpeople (/NAZItara)
    RallyNAZI
    NAZIbaka
    LordNAZI
    NAZIbwel
    NAZIveen
    NAZImage (and his archrival, LifeNAZI)
    Nocturnal_NAZI
    NAZIva
    BlackNAZI TA
    NAZIren
    NAZI CJ
    LaiNAZIthel
    NAZIthrand
    Disciple of the NAZI
    NAZItrax
    GnarffNAZI
    NAZIalier
    Late-Night NAZI
    Aldeth the Foppish NAZI
    NAZIa
    NAZIrvo

... that decidedly didn't deserve it's own thread.
    I'm not 100% convinced it even deserves a post, but well.
    No offence meant. :p
    (EDIT: Inspired by UF)
    (EDIT2: Almost forgot - Chibi-NAZI)

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Taza, always good to see you have something interesting to say :lol:

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    That's it Taza, miss me out :cry:

I fell off a chair opening the curtains this morning

4. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I had to throw my cussion away because after washing, it dried so slowly that it eventually stunk. Feathers ...

5. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Shell, if I got up in a chair, I'd fall off, too.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    I'm sure you can tell me where the money for all that comes from. :D

7. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Detention I had, even when too old for that I am. Greatly angry I was for it's lenght. But returned from the dark side I now have. /Yoda

Mmm... After Eights....

8. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@TrueBlueAussie
    :shake: Only time will tell.. ;)

--

There is nothing to eat! Resorted to eating bread with vegemite and olive oil spread but I'm still hungry... :( Frying pans are scary..

Have to go clean my room so I'll have somewhere to work when uni starts. My friend already has a lot of homework, and sadly (since she's doing engineering) she finding it hard to make friends since the percentage of female students in her classes are in single digits (or so she tells me).

9. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Vegemite is good stuff hey.

And what is scary about frying pans?

10. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

Yeah, but only if you don't use too much. Oh, have you seen the Vegemite that comes in tubes? O.o Feels like a tube of toothpaste to me... Luckily, we get jars.

Frying pans *are* scary. Whenever it starts sizzling and crackling I stand back because it sounds like it's gonna start spitting oil. -_-;; Sometimes it does spit... :( I tried stir-frying some vegetables but they ended up soft yet half-raw at the same time...hehehe.. *big sweatdrop forms on the back of her head*

11. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

Taluntain, the money for it comes from the tax that the Canadians pay. I hear it's a fair bit compared to other countries.

12. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    We have to pay for our healthcare in Alberta - sure we get the healthcare card but there is a fee to be payed every 3 months. Low income families are exempt however.

13. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I eat about 3-4 plain peices of bread a day during Summers, after you factor in the sandwitches and toast... that's a lot of bread!

14. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Just got back from a great game of golf. I played absolutely crap but my friends and I hired a couple of carts and went bush bashing on all the holes that were not in sight of the clubhouse (which is all but 3)

Our fun came to an end though when my friend slammed into a tree at full speed and dinted the front bumper. Suffice to sy, we will not be going back there for a while :D

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

WOW is quite addicting, I think I could play it for eight days straight, with only short pit stops, and eating on the go.

I know I played long enough today to piss off the wife. :D

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Thanks to the snowstorm which kicked in at roughly noon, I didn't had any classes, and holidays have begun! More than a week off - that's good, because I need the time off... things have gotten pretty sour with my boss recently, so I just might need to find myself another job... oh well, that's my chance to exploit my charismatic loudmouth side and become a salesperson and sell phones (no pun intended).

I got a PPPoE connection up and running on Slackware... good thing taken care of. Now I can truly be rid of Xubuntu and the vanishing desktops and the "I don't like your RAM" Fedora.

17. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    You know...I gave up on my husband a long time ago. If I need to get ahold of him I just use my messenger and message him in the basement. :lol:

18. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I bought 2 new books this weekend. Almost finished the first in 9 hours.

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    You need to take off the necessary time to teach her to play. :p

20. Cheesegear Gems: 5/31
    Latest gem: Andar

A while ago I got my room-mate onto Half-Life 2, she finished the game in like, a weekend. And now all she does is play FPSs.

...She's a Quake-Hater. Everybody hates Quake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.