1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #87

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    The end of another day... meh. It lacks something.

3. CĂșchulainn Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

I think I will stop watching BBC News in the morning. Earlier there was a 3 second report on the train blasts in India, yet a stupid model having 'difficulties' choosing a dress gets over 10 mins.

4. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The news and their "priorities" are :grr: ... :bang: ... :flaming: ... :mad: ... I can't really express my opinion without a barfing emoticon!

5. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@TBA
    Really? My sister won't be too happy...she just bought their album...Although I think the only reason she bought it was because the band was somehow (I forgot) connected to the lead singer of Tool (forgot whis name...)

--

Srill haven't gotten my timetable yet...-_-;; Only two more weeks of holidays...

6. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ugggh I wish it was the same here. I'm pretty tired of senseless cold temperature. Another -20C for Flix. Stupid February month...

7. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

/me keeps directing the snow cannons at Canada

:evil:

8. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Hey, some of us have birthdays in February! :lol:

Jack's very first Parents' Evening tonight :eek:

9. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I dont think they have posted anything on their site yet but it has been posted on a lot of music sites. Not too sure about the connection to Tool either. I should look into that.

In other news, my right index finger and left elbow are extremely sore for reasons unknown

10. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I just spent hours shoveling off the roof, and then chipping the ice off with ice picks. The dining room ceiling is all messed up, and will require some serious repair.

@Tal, this whole PC buy and upgrade was poorly executed due to a very impatient idiot, that couldn't wait. I will keep that in mind i the future.

11. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Why on earth did I go to work today? Today's a holiday so I could have taken the day off like the rest of my department but no, I decide come in to try to get some things done without distractions. The V.P. is on the warpath today, though, so things pretty much suck. I wish I were at home in bed like I should be. :bang:

Only 7-1/2 hours to go. Whee! :nolike:

12. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Brallrock, I understand the impatience - just went through that. The idea of a new computer just gets into your head and takes over completely. Fortunately for me the one I bought had instant obvious problems and I was able to return it and take a deep breath and realize I needed to wait and think about it more carefully.

Meanwhile, I'm taking the holiday off - yeah, Dinsdale, maybe would have been better for you to do that, from what you way. On the other hand - tomorrow will be hard and hectic playing catch-up. Oh well.

13. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    *yawn*

Knackered now. Gyms are far too much like hard work.

14. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Oh glorious broadband! :bigeyes:

15. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Uytuun: if I only had broadband! :(

Yes, it would be glorious.

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Well at least you have birds Revmaf. Do you get chickadees where you are? Where I grew up we had lots of chickadees and some of them would get so tame that they would land on my hand at feeding time.

I probably should have wrote that in the birds thread but I happened to be in RBP and it just happened here. Maybe it could be a Random Bird Post.

17. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I always seem to miss the start of a new RBP by quite a long way :p Been so busy recently with my new job, I haven't posted in aaages :roll:

Hard work has a great way of lifting your mood :D

18. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Urith, where abouts are you from?

19. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Another day, another boring day *yarn*

I hate early starts. Morning PS's, I'd say good but then I'd be lying.

20. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.