1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I should be doing my schoolwork but can't be bothered. Too busy reading Anne Rice's Lestat the Vampire. Good book, if you like vampire myth. Can Someone casts '' Restore Motivation V '' on me please?

2. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oye, a friend of mine's dad just died... I didn't know his dad, and I am not particularly good friends with him, but I see him everyday... It is very sad :(

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

How come customers only come when I'm trying to have a nap?

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Four pages into a new one and I'm just now posting! Life comes at you fast!

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I've smoked about 10 cigs today and now I'm starting to feeling asthma, I've difficulties breathing and I can't find my GODDAM Pulmicort turbhaler ! This is NOT funny! :mad:

6. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    uhhh, excuse me if this is a very dumb question DoTW... but haven't you been posting here in english for quite some time? :D ;) :p ??

7. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

True, but remember that written English and spoken English are two different things, sweetie. I never get the chance to actually speak with someone my own level in English - everyone I know speaks a horribly broken english. That's the price to pay for living in a French province, I guess.

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I just made myself two new pairs of earrings. Why? It was something to do. I lead such an exciting life.

9. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Long weekend! :banana:
    Monday is Labour Day.

I'm going to play on the net till I fall asleep tonight. :roll:

10. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@DarkStrider
    Hey Darkstrider~! :wave: Feeling just a little tired but pretty good nonetheless! How have you been? :D

---

Went to my friend's little sister's BBQ. Spent the time with my friend mostly watching stuff (hehehe). Even though we both suck at pool I still managed to beat her mwahahaha...! :spin: She gave me some more Bleach so I'll be busy watching that over the next few days. *^^*

For my first uni prac I'll be looking at some bones tommorow...how exciting. :rolleyes:

11. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Shadow

Hey yerself I'm well thanks and starting to get into gig mode I'm off to see Faithless twice soon

12. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Shadow lurker, what exactly is it that you read at uni? :shake:

Lovely weather here.

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Medicine, I'd guess

The only thing I can find in the house to calm my sugar craving is digestive biscuits, Ugh :sick:

14. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I'm hung over :coffee:

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Lots of parties coming up this week! :banana: Going to a club with 10 other people from my work tomorrow, got a wedding to go to on Saturday evning, then a party at one of Jessica's friend's house later that night. And next Mon-Tue might end up being another 48 hour party down at my friend's house. :beer:

We need to take a road trip to Wyoming to get some illegal fireworks and cheap booze. :yum: :rolling:

16. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

There certainly was enough oomph in my sauce today. I chopped a couple of habaneros into it. The stuff was painful to eat.

17. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

played against some brazilian models earlier today, they brought their girlfriends along. damn, a trip to brazil is in order :eek:

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Time to get out of the cave and start travelling? :D ;)

19. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Today was the season's first with two-digit temperatures. Ahh, spring!

20. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Yeah, but for the moment it's pretty much unthinkable because of my responsibilities here - okay, so I have two months off school this summer, but likely I'll have to spend them working full-time in order to regain the upper hand financially. I'd do it, but as of now I have to focus on surviving rather than seeing the world...

Hehe, that reminds me that the end-of-semester party is drawing ever closer... one party every night for a whole week. I'm looking forward to it.

Funny factoid: I stumbled upon a friend of mine this week, he invited me and told me to "bring my gf with me". Why do because I live with a woman everyone automatically assume she is my lover?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.