1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #88

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Mar 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

@Saber, sorry about your friend's father. It is indeed sad.

Made it through the time change with only a little glitch - one clock forgotten till this afternoon.

Nothing to say, really, that's why I'm posting here, right?

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    One kind of plus for DST, I never changed the car clock so now it is finally correct. I hope I remember that otherwise I'll think I have an extra hour when shopping, visiting.

3. Elwithral Irenicus Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Goddamn I hate weight. When people are at the extremes, at least for men, they can flaunt it. If someone is really large, he can wear shirts saying, "winning the war against anorexia", etc. When they're skinny, I assume there's someone out there who has a shirt that says the same except for obesity. At swimming pools, these two extremes have no problems baring it all, etc.

But when you're not fat, and you're not skinny, it's a pickle. I'm not exactly fat, and I'm not skinny. I'm more.. beefy. Hehe. Anyway, I love to swim, and I adore the pool and beach, but I hate the way my body looks. Ergh, it's annoying.

4. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Man, work is boring today. Thank goodness I have less than an hour left. I'm at risk for falling asleep at the desk...

5. revmaf

Nakia said
    Ha, Nakia, I didn't change my car clock, either. I've only had this car a couple of years and the way you change the clock isn't intuitive, so I didn't bother to look up the directions last fall. Hope I, too, remember that's the "real" time now.

Great minds think alike, huh? :D

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now? ★ SPS Account Holder

My guess would be it's because you're a straight man, and straight men naturally cannot have any attractive female friends without "hitting that". :rolleyes: :shake:
    :lol: So true.

7. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I may yet survive the time change. Four more days until "The Overcoat" comes to the Citadel Theater. Then I'll finally get to see my brother. Its been about 4 years.

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    First post with new gem. :)

9. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I actually did fall asleep during a meeting in church today. When I woke with a start, the brethren in the room got a good chuckle at my expense...

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    *Sigh* I think I'm failing Litrature. I hate the word fail. (Please don't say anything about philosophy on this).

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ugh, that assignment was a chore. Lucky I have a stack of stories sat on my harddrive for situations just like this one. A shame I can't go to bed now, since I have a lecture in two hours

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@DarkStrider
    Cool. Err...is that a movie...?

--
    WARNINGG!!! SOME STUFF ABOUT CADAVERS~~~!!! O.o

@Uytuun
    Medical Radiation Sciences Diagnostic Radiography...and the leader for our prac told us that everyone had to touch the cadaveric material or go talk to someone to get help to overcome your fear... O.o
    I didn't realise that the bones we'd be looking at would still have errr...flesh... -_- The freaky thing is that along the arm and/or leg they were stripped to the bone, but the toes and fingers were still left intact...Kinda freaky looking... >_<;; The guys in my group were like placing the hand on the table and then pulling on the muscles to make it seem as if the hand was tapping on the table... O.o

---

Ehhhh....some random guy started walking and chatting with me on my way to uni and then suddenly asked if I could be his best friend -repeatedly... O.o So wierd...never seen him before and he doesn't even go to my uni! He goes to the TAFE next door! O.o Plus the neighbourhood isn't that great... -_-;; CHYOTTO KOWAI DESU!!!!!!!!!!! :aaa:

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    If she's as hot as DotW claims she is...I'd hit that. :p

Had an odd moment at work the other night...my boss, several co-workers, and I were debating who was the hottest 'morning show' host was. :bad: The worst part was that it took over 45 minutes to come to the conclusion that Kelly Ripa is the hottest. :skeptic: :rolling:

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Remember how I said I wasn't going to fall under the spell of Civ II?

:shame: :o :heh:

Saturday night, 9.30p, to Sunday evening, 5.45p was advancing my uber Viking race to Alpha Centauri.

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Just got back from uni. Tonights lecture was more interesting than the other two in the past two weeks but was still pretty boring.

Well, I'm off to have a shower then jumping in the sack.

16. revmaf

Shouldn't even be on the net right now, so I'll just say good morning/good evening to all, and note that it is once again below freezing point here - 30 degrees F at 9:15 AM.

Back to work, quick!

17. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

@Shadow Faithless are a group that I shall be seeing twice in the next fortnight. As for the random guy methinks Monty Python advice work's best "Run Away"

18. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Finally, I'm losing my cough, jelly by jelly. Awesome :rolleyes:

19. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Hooray! I bought more of my favourite cereal, now I am happy :)

20. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    What is your favorite cereal Shell? Does it give you +2 charisma when you eat it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.