1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
  2. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Happy April Fool's day.

Been to the movies tonight to see 'Curse of the Golden Flower', which was cool.

But then, what's up with the people today? On the way into the cinema everyone seemed to be in a hurry, pushing to the entrance. On my way back home, everbody seemed walking erratic. When walking through the railway station, people who had already passed by in front of me were actually pushing their trolleyes back in to my way, or stopped suddenly, or changed directions apruptly, suddenly wanted to walk down the moving staircase. Weird.

Looking out of the window on the tram I realised why: Full moon again.

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Yup, it does that.

I need my bed. Badly.

4. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Work work work, it's all I seam to do these days. It cuts into my gaming time way too much! Really, it's not fair!

5. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Man, what a night. We started off going bowling...sober...which proved that I bowl better when drunk. After a few games, we headed to one of our friend's house for a party. The person who was supposed to bring the booze never showed up, so we just drank Jägermeister since that was the only thing they had in large quantities. :D

In other news....I didn't do anything mean to anyone for April fools day....yet. :evil: :rolling:

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Time has passed...

So now it's time to spam.

7. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My screen saver doesn't work.

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

I should really be asleep. Maybe going to bed would work, eh?

Night, all.

9. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I should really be studying... but French is just so boring...

On a different note, Wrestlemania 23 was not that bad - though it's far from matching TNA's Destination X.

Time to whip out the caffeine and the books, I guess.

10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Did you go to the doctor yet Ofelix?

11. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

It's Sunday night, Mozilla is acting funny, the files I'm downloading are going somewhere, but I don't know where they are going. This is wierd...

12. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I have a new drink addiction : As well as Ribena I now love Oasis citrus punch :yum:

13. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    @Gnarfflinger: I had that happen to me once. Found the files about a week later in some obscure little file in C/Program Files. Don't ask how, I still don't know.

14. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Hard subs are good. ^^

A 600ml bottle of Cool Ridge water costs $2.20 at my uni! Even if you're a member you still have to pay $2.00 +_+ Heh, luckily I have friends with the membership card. ^^

My mozzie bites are STILL itching!! Ahhhhh!!!! >.<

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Quick fix - drink tap water. :p

In other news...It's allergy season once again people! My nose has felt like it's on fire for the past 3 days, I've got upper sinus pain, and my eyes itch. :( I know it's not a cold either because all the simptoms clear up after being inside the clean room for 30 minutes or so, and as soon as I leave work, they all come back. :bang: :rolling:

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Argh, I should have gone to bed two hours earlier instead of doing nothing. Or, studied during those two hours. Now I'm not prepared and tired. Lovely.

Good luck with Passover, Jews (I don't know if I can wish you a 'happy Passover'...)

17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Not yet, the two next week will be pure madness, my film's shooting is schedule for next week and we have to prepare a million details for it.

18. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Most of Oz is in an extreme drought so you would be suprised at how many taps and bubblers in public places have been temporarily shut down.

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Where did that come from? :hmm:

20. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

:o Oops sorry about that, it slipped, could I have it back please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.