1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I found out my problem. My clock was screwy. Then anything time sensitive was treated as expired, and the files went to the bottom of the folder when sorted by most recent coming in because there was no time attached to them...

2. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Thanks for the details HB - that satisfied my curiosity. For some strange reason I'm always relieved then April Fools day is over.

3. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

So hungry...

I should've joined the campus rewards group. They got free pizza today...not fair...

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I'm dependant on my ex to do something important for me. :rolleyes: Will hell freeze over for everyone, or just me?

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I was just Lazing on a sunday afternoon when Another one bites the dust, alas that was me, but I play(ed) the game and remeber that I should really don't try suicide . I really hope my Sweet Lady is coming soon to save me. With One vision and a kind of magic because we all know Pain is so close to pleasure. I think it's late to spread your wing for me I already lost my fight from the inside

Who would've thought Queen had that much to say about my recent life?

6. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    @Kuemper: Your ex? What about your hubby? Has something happened? Where have I been? Where am I now? So many questions...Waah! Now I'm just confused.

I'll just go and buy some glazed chocolate cake and get stuffed now...

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Yah! Going to an Anima and Manga convention on the weekend. Cosplay chess, here I come. :)

8. Ofelix

Media:
    The Flix dears Anime convention.

Stay back! With your hand where I can see them! Yeah slowly that's right.

/Me runs like hell

9. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Harbourboy, that's actually pretty close (at least in some parts) to what I wanted to do this year. :D But then I remembered that the last April Fools news story I've pulled was still talked about as being true months after, and I decided that I'll spare everyone this year.

10. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yay I finished my essay! ^^ Now, just two more days until mid-semester break! -_- Dunno why I'm so excited though, I have to do some MAJOR study cause I've kinda been bludging lately hahaha...

At least I'll be able to catch up on sleep. ^^ Oh and on dramas hehehe..

11. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Writing manuals is boooooring... :sleep:

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Yeah, definitely taking today off from school. I'm "sick."

13. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    You will remember to let us SPS members know when you're about to do it right? :p

In other news, it turns out that I'm not alone when it comes to the pure hatred of this stupid lady in my class tonight. I'm IMing some of my classmates for help on my Networking class, and the topic of her came up. Turns out that 90% of the class wants to disembowel her. :evil: :rolling:

14. Ofelix

Media:
    Turns out my only class of the day was cancelled. I went to college for nothing. Yayyyyyyy.....

Edit: 11 posts before my Rogue Stone! I'm so thrilled

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

A rogue stone does you no good if you have your own picture...

16. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    LOL - Thats what all the gemstone people say! Those with avatars still have their stones hidden away for their own little treasure. You just don't see the gems everytime they post.

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

@Iku - The ex is the man I was with before I got married. Hubby is still around

...somewhere...

:evil:

18. Ofelix

Media:
    It's for the principle of the thing. Would you prefer I'd say 10 post untill 4,000 posts? :p

19. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Well everything's back to normal then...

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Well, this other site pulled it off to perfection. They have more moderators than SP, so a lot more people were in on it. The massive reaction it caused was testimony to how well aimed the joke was, although some people are still upset - which goes to show how important a website can be in some people's lives.

I guess that now you can never do that stunt this way because it's been done (and I've just blabbed about it here for anyone who wasn't already aware) so you'll have to think of something else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.