1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    @ Gnarf - Hopefully you have a good bed or it just might aggravate the problem.

2. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@TrueBlueAussie
    Bleh, I'm gonna get the last post nect time! :p

--

My monitor broke a few days ago and as such, I was deprived of internet and everything on my computer. T_T Now I'm using my old old old monitor...

We looked at cadavers again...and this time there was the head as well...it was kinda disturbing...O.o Especially since it had been sliced in half.

Sooo hungry...

Hahaha my friend recently got msn and she types soooo slowly. ^^

Caught the long stretchy bus today on the way home and there were only 10 other people on the bus. I don't understand how they timetable the buses... :rolleyes:

3. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

*bumps RBP to the top*

I may get my compy back Thursday.

4. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Oh really? Is that a challenge? :p

So thats the reason why you were gone for a couple of days. I was wondering why you hadnt posted for a while.

In other news, some idiot hit my car with his door as he was either getting in or out at the shops today. So now I have a nice big ding on the passenger side :mad:

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Dr Strangespam or: How I Stop Worrying And Love The RBP.

6. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm going to see the dentist.
    He's going to remove my wisdom tooth.
    The tooth is inside my sinus.
    No festivities in the Trell house tonight.

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@TrueBlueAussie
    I (mistakenly) thought that I was going to have the last post for the previous RBP. Would've been a first...but obviously I was still waaaaay off. >_< Heh, I challenge you to the last post for this RBP! :p
    Aww...did you miss me? I'm just so irreplacable aren't I? :D ;) Oooh...sorry about your car! I think I can guess how you feel because my brother really loves his car as well. Though he keeps changing it -just recently he swapped his Skyline for a Subaru.

---

Nooo....I've got the lecturer that no-one likes again. >.< The way he says 'hydrogen' and 'oxygen' gets on my nerves...plus the way he says 'the formula' reminds me of the professor on the Yoplait ad who constantly says "The formula".

Mwahaha...converted another person into liking Jiro... ^^

Watched more Devil Beside You. The little brother suddenly turned cute and innocent instead of being gangster-wannabe. Much better. He was a little crazy when he was pretending to be a gangster-type. O.o

Calvin auctioned an english-chinese dictionary...O.o How odd compared with: Chun who auctioned an autographed photo of Brunei with a Brunei $1 note; Jiro who auctioned a red visor; and Aaron who auctioned a leather pouch containing a thankyou card signed by all four of them. No wonder his sold for the lowest price...

A little late but: Labor won! Mwahahaha I cast my vote for the party that won! *^____________^*

8. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Good morning, good evening. I deny everything.

9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] I just had a creepy experience.

I was at the sink washing silverware when I heard a voice say, "There she is." It *sounded* like hubby, but he's at work! No one else in the house either!

*Twilight Zone music*

10. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ma Perkins' Word of Advice:

"When ya don't know what yer doin' act like ya do."

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    It was probably a ghost.

12. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    2001: A Spam Odyssey.

Good advice Nakia :lol:

13. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    I'm back (again)

14. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    "Ye teeth be fine", the dentist says. "But I'll gut ye throot open the next time we meet. Yarrrr!".

Let's all drink untill we can't feel feelings anymore! :beer:

15. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I would...but I have work tonight. But I won't object to a few drinks once I get off in the morning. :thumb:

Nothing like a Kamikaze to help you unwind after a long night at work. :D :rolling:

16. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Dragonfly, that may be part of the problem. The matress is getting old. I never had a problem with that until I hurt my back the first time though...

17. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I have the worst bed in the world for my back, but it's really comfortable.

18. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I had some time to kill and I was bored as hell, so I went to an English class today, just to see what a simple exemption request saved me from, and man, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Not just boring... laughably easy too.

19. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    'morning :coffee:

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Afternoon all. My first post for the day.

$5 on TBA :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.