1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Now I feel a bit more alive I can post properly.

Nothing like the sound of The Offspring to get you in the mood for World of Warcraft! :grin:

2. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :lol: Shell.

Good morning, evening, etc. SPers. Wake up time here in the Garden State. Babble time on SP. :coffee2:

3. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@The Magister
    Hey, hey! What's that supposed to mean hmm? -.- You don't think I can do it? :p ;)

@Shell
    :shake: Almost seems as if anything will get you in the mood for World of Warcraft~! ;)

--

I'm sick of eating sandwiches everyday...especially since there's nothing new to put in them. +_+ Uni food is soo expensive though... T_TT

4. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31

Woohoo, I have a supporter. Thats given me even more incentive to get post no. 500.

Its on shadow lurker, its on :p

5. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

I will eventually have a callus on the outside of my little toe; for now, though, I have a very tender and inflamed-looking spot with a couple layers of skin missing. :bad:

Had to coat it in moisturizer and then put a bandage over it for work today for fear of friction wearing down to the blood vessels :mommy: (seriously, it looks HORRIBLE; doesn't feel too bad, but when I pulled off my sock, I was like "WHOA - where did that come from?!?")

-

Oh, and yesterday work sucked because I was rushed into doing more than usual with less equipment than I usually have access to - one of my brilliant co-workers drained the oil from one of the fryers without a) stirring it to keep the sediment with the oil and draining instead of settling on the bottom and the heating elements, and b) left those same heating elements ON so that the crumb and dirt could cook and burn onto the heating elements!

On our busiest day of the week, I was left with one fryer that I couldn't use (no damage or fire, but the oil stank of burnt and would pass that smell to anything fried in it) and would have to take time to drain, clean, and replace oil in that fryer whilst the busy lunch rush was going on.

Yeah, work sucked. :nolike:

6. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I've been playing Black and White 2 for the past several hours. Go Greeks! :D

7. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    I have body convulsions, my torso and forearms tremble! What is happening to me? Could it be mere shivering?

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ofelix - have a cigarette.

There's a Chatty Cathy mouse somewhere in the closet wall. :rolleyes: The little bastard squeaked all night! I'm ready to take a :smash: and :deadhorse: when I find it.

9. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

@TrueBlueAussie
    Just you wait... :p

---

So, who wants to support me? :D
    *Waiting expectantly and hoping someone will answer. Big sweatdrop forms on the side of her head*

Sore throat...must be from the lollies and the cold cold cold lecture rooms... T_TT

10. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Very busy at work, and all my evenings this week are full with visits to family and friends... I need some time off for myself... Ah!

/me casts Timestop :hippy:

Darn, my boss is immune! :mad:

11. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31

It's decided! Tommorow during my free day I will meet up with my best friend at her uni (main campus...lucky..). Hahaha then I'm gonna attend her Pharmacy lecture and see what I missed out on. ^^

12. Ofelix

Media:

13. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Good morning and evening, all. Work continues to be impossibly complicated. Personal RL is not much better, either.

Oh, well. If I live long enough someday I'll retire.

I like my work, mind you, but I don't like too much work in too little time with looming major deadlines.

Seems I have read similar senitments . . .

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I still feel weird about Alt+Tab.

15. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Spring spring is in the air *tra la la*
    So why is it so !^%&?! COLD!!

This extremely low budget sucks.. I'm getting so sick of brown rice and black beans. (Although it is quite nutritious.)

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I've been busy the past few days... apparently 5 pages worth of RBP days...

Dental stuff is in a holding pattern, I go back for crown prep in about two weeks. Luckily, I don't have pain anymore... woohoo!

Florida is having it's week of spring right now... summer in gonna slam us soon. The air is already displaying a hot, heavy feel by mid afternoon...

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Lesigh. Drinking last night, missed all seminars and lectures today.

Have scratch marks on my arm, and bite marks up and down it. Make of that what you will :p

18. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Been fighting a cat, Daie? :p

19. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Just back from Manchester (first instinct when I'm back from somewhere it always to check the BoM :shake: ). I was there for work, but managed to have some fun in the evenings (end result being I'm exhausted from not sleeping much). Managed to accidentally end up on Canal Street with a friend the very first evening (we had a good laugh when she figure out where we were - not that it was very hard)

20. Ofelix

Media:
    Oh no! Daie is now a werewolf! Quick hide from him/it!

Question: Why do I like electronoic music («techno» if you pefer) so much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.