1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #89

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Home soon, I hope.

Meanwhile I'm consoling myself with a Girl Scout thin mint cookie.

It would be dangerous for me to take these home, on the heels of last weekend's pizza incident.

2. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    “If so wise in the ways of the force am I, why words in order right I put not?”

~ Yoda

3. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    We're having corned beef and cabbage tonight. Hooray! It's our St. Patrick's day meal 2 weeks late. Oh well, better late than never.

Hope you can resist the thin mints, revmaf. Good luck.

4. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Cabbage is a surprisingly good vegetable.

5. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Yes, it is. Especially with corned beef and a little malt vinegar (or red wine vinegar). Cole slaw's good too.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Oh! Let me join, I hate feeling feelings. Feeling nothing would be a huge improvement over... this.

7. revmaf

@Dinsdale, thanks, I managed to totter into the office kitchen and put the rest of the box into the common cookie bin. Since I am off work tomorrow they will be gone when I return Saturday.

On the other hand, it is a good hour past my bedtime and I am wide awake. Ugh. I can't sleep in tomorrow for long, either, because of a doctor's appointment I need to get to.

Wonder if it was that cookie . . .

8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

WEll, the slow period is coming to an end. WE're shipping out a load of Scrap tomorrow...

9. Dice

Media:
    Well I guess scrap is better than crap.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I just learned I have a four-hour exam on monday.

Sweet. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

11. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Heading out soon.

National Wargaming and Roleplaying Student Championships this weekend.

W00t!

Still, minibus from Aber to Edinburgh...

12. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Mosquito bites are the worst. -_- Seven bites on one foot is bad.

The Pharmacy lecture was boring. Dunno which subject it was but it was about momorising things. -_-

Earth Hour tommorow! Just realised becasue the Sydney Morning Herald was printed on green paper. Bad thing is, it's at 7:30pm so that means I might have to miss out on watching primetime TV. T_T

Got a sore throat...>.<

13. Ofelix

Media:
    It's been two morning in a row that I've woke up with convulsions, that ain't normal! I don't like it!

14. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Ofelix, see a doctor at once!!!

And that's no ramble.

15. Ofelix

Media:
    I might just to do that Nakia.

16. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@Ofelix
    Yeah that sounds preety wierd Ofelix...O.o Hope it isn't anything scary...

--

Easter show is coming up...Not that there's anything to do except buy showbags if there are any decent ones. The entry ticket is too expensive and the sheep and cows stink...+_+

17. revmaf

Ofelix, go, go, go to the doctor NOW. Go to the emergency room if you can't get in for a regular appointment quickly. It may turn out to be something surprisingly minor. Some sleep disorders have weird symptoms when you wake up or go to sleep that don't mean anything is drastically wrong. On the other hand, convulsions can mean something quite bad, too.

On a more personal note, now that Palm Sunday is almost here, I guess it's time to take down my outside Christmas lights. :rolleyes:

Once when I was living in Vermont the neighborhood kids offered to come take down my Christmas tree in April . . .

So why are they still up? I kept them up through February hoping for one last nice snow so I could get a twilight picture of the house for next year's Christmas card. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

But I guess, now that March is almost over and the temperature has hit 80 a few times, that's not such a good story anymore.

Oh, well. At least I get a whole day off this week! (Though my taxes aren't done yet, either . . . hmm.)

18. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Ofelix - Doesn't Quebec supply it's residents with health care? Whatever you have is SERIOUS. Don't make me fly over there and take you to the hospital myself. :skeptic: :nono:

Oh...

I HAVE MY COMPUTER BACK!!!!11!!shift1!!!!11! :banana:

19. Dice

Media:
    Ofelix - the next time you post here it HAD BETTER be telling us that you have gone to the doctor. Don't mess around and get your a$$ to the doctor before something more serious happens. I had a friend who passed away in the night and his sister found him 5 days later in his apartment. He had a convusion and choked to death. It can also be a symptom of a number of other serious disorders. If you value your life friend, go to the doctor.

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Ofelix,
    listen to the ladies, they're probably right.

Too much work ... but still enough time to spam!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.