1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Oh, those were the days.... You know, the tooth I complained about then and went to a dentist for caused me more trouble this year, cause me to be root canalized and to spend a cartload of cash to painkillers....

Go me!

I post less now than ever. I suck. It's the summer lethargy and the fact that I have stuff to do, unlike during winter whjen I have school and I have time to spend.... Wait, there is something wrong with that sentence. What?

Also, i FINALLY got my character for this big huge live-action game I am taking part in.... that will take part during next weekend,. Hooray. Five pages of stuff to memorize. *rolleyes*

But my character is pcool. I shall tell you more later. When I am thorough with her.

Edit: Damn! Damn, damn, damn! I SO carefully made myself a blue obe for the role... and now I hear I need a blac one! *goes to buy some dye* Oh well, eaier than making it lighter blue....

Also, I need to fake a scar over my eyes. How Iam I supposed to do THAT?!?!?

2. Erebus Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Wednesday will be the beginning of my 6 weeks in hell. Meaning I have to go to a summer program with no tv, or computers for 6 weeks. On the bright side it allows me to write a bit more, so keep your eyes on CS.

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Oh, Yerril, I had been trying to forget about that dreaded day. Never will the Chem lab be the same :(

4. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    500 pages of law history in one run? Or 40 pages printed of own writing? ;)

I'd rather take 40 consecutive hours of partying. Oh, but not this evening... This evening... oh, well, never mind.

5. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

urgh, I have zombiefied. I have my nose. And if I attempt to do my almost due assignment at the moment I am sure it will turn out terrible. Been half asleep does not help matters.

6. Arabwel

Media:
    Oh joy, the game shall be fun. I spojke to the GM... a blue robe and a black cloak fits... after all, she has 5to blend in amongst the bad guys AND the good guys :D

Also, if I don't get myc character for Rajakatse before thursday I am in DEEP. No character or no backings before I leabve for my trip... horridd. Very, very, horrid. :/

7. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Passed astrophysics! I'm on my way to success. :)

In other news, I saw 2fast 2furious yesterday and it left an unanswered question in my mind: which is the worst, the first one or the second?

Weather has been real hot here for the past few weeks, I almost lost consciousness the other day while playing tennis (noon, 35°C, 900% humidity).

8. Volsung Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

Yesterday there was so much humidity and heat I was like a hot sticker. :eek:

9. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Both parts of the Fast and the Furious simply suck big time. Why waste your time on such CRAP?

10. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31

*Aikanaro staggers around the random babbling topic ranting on in the third person and looking very zombiefied.*

11. Oxymore Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Sometimes, after two long months of exams, one needs to go to the movies and watch crap. Cars, action, nudity, heavy humour... it clears the head. Some of Roman's lines were even funny .

12. chevalier

Media:
    For a second or two I considered the Fast and the Furious as a valid movie option. But, thanks be to heaven, I saw leet in the original title - '2 fast and 2 furious'... And I chose 'l'Auberge Espagnole'.

Play Fallout (2)... ...again :shake:

13. Arabwel

Media:
    Chev, I think you have misunderstood,,, the leet title is the sequel. Which will probably suck, because the only saving grace of the first ione, aka Vin Diesel, isn't in it. Without him, well... lets just say that my interest get lowered. I am sure that the new baddie is no match for Walker in any sense.

I am having fun... Making a mailing list and doing other stuff.

14. Volsung Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] What are you talking about? What is this "the fast and the furius"? :confused:

15. Jarel Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Two very bad sucking films, Alex! :p :D

16. chevalier

Media:
    It's amazing how one sucking movie may change your future :D :shake:

17. Rallymama Gems: 31/31

Media:
    I just realized that my son's favorite place for recreation - the Sesame Place theme park - and mine (right here, of course!) have the same initials.

Come and play, everything's A-OK...

18. Danj Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

I have a cold... :D Usually I should be laboring away in school but alas my grandparents finally think that I'm grown up and should make the decission for myself whether I should or shouldn't go to school. I hope they don't mind me hanging around the house for the next few weeks because I plan to stay "sick". Anyhow that's my rant for today. I'm bored now. I'll go spam something else.

19. Arabwel

Media:
    Life sucks. i need to do lots of stuff fotr the game... I hate life.

I saw a nice Reloaded thing yesterday, though... got some really nice footage of Hugo and the Twins... *sighs*

20. Volsung Gems: 14/31

[​IMG] YAY! I'll see Matrix: Reloaded, at last! :D :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.