1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #9

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Jun 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had 20 Cyber pets, altogether. Digimons, Tamagotchis, multiples, everything. But then I lost one. Just one! When we moved house, I reckon it's still in a box... but, nevermind, It was my DinoChick. Probably out of batteries.

2. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Good night, eveybody.

Has been quite cool. it's Finland, so duh. But the keyboard is kinda sick and I have to type while standing. Oh well. Hugs. : ) :D ;)

3. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

So much chatter about sleeping. Ugh I wish I could fall asleep as easy as others do.

4. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Sleep? I didn't get to sleep till way past midnight last night :( With hockey and everything I don't seem to get much sleep now a days. And now I have A LOT of homework to do.
    9 pages on some book for english, a maths assignment (about 3 hours worth), and a lot of study for a geography assesment I've got on monday. With all that and archery on sunday... My whole weekends gone just like that. :wail:

Did anyone here ever take geography when they were at school? or are taking it now?
    I find it the most boring sudject ever.

5. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I liked geopraphy all the time... I mean when I was paying attention ;)

6. Iago Gems: 24/31

Dam, I remember that dam geography classes, where we had to learn about foreign and strange places like New Zealand. Where everything is down under and the water is slipping in the wrong direction down the drain.

7. Rotku

Rotku I believe I can fly Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

What a strange place that must be Yago :p

I have the most stuid geography class. The students and the teacher. The teacher might make a good kindegarten teacher the way he teachers and the students, well they would make good kindigarten (sp?) students. So many times I have been sent out of the class for falling asleep or arguing with the teacher about something he's been trying to teach me.
    I wish I took PE instead of this.

8. Ameorn Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Well, i'm back from Poland. And as usual it was great there!! But i'm sorry to say i didn't see "a paladin drinking like a love-sick dwarven berzerker", so unfortunetaly i didn't meet chev :( ;)

9. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Classroom rebellions are so much fun. Yesterday my English teacher was trying to teach and caught sight of someone reading, so he walks over to the person and grabs the book roughly. Sometime later the book is put down. The following conversation went something like this:
    Mr Mackle: What is your problem boy?
    Scott: *said as though he is indifferent, though could be extrmly pissed if he wasn't* You.
    *Staring match begins. Mr Mackle loses and goes back to teaching.*
    Mr Mackle: So Scott, what is the answer to <insert meaningless question here*
    Scott: *Stares* Does is really look like I'm going to answer that?
    *Mr Mackle proceeds to get angry. Scott continues to be completly indifferent and is sent off to RTC. Chaos takes over the classroom as others try the same thing, though not as entertainingly*

Lots of fun :grin:

10. Rotku

Yeah they're always great fun. It's even better when you're the one argueing with the teacher (untill you get sent to the deans).
    What I find funner is proving teachers wrong, proving to them they are just human.

11. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] They are :eek:

I thought they were aliens who had not yet grasped the concept of 'Earth'

12. Rotku

[​IMG] Ah thats what you think.
    In truth they are just humans.
    They can be killed, they can be proven wrong, they at one stage where even children.
    As amazing as it is it's true...

...Or so I have been told.

Well it's getting around to about 49 hours since I last had a proper sleep (longer than 1 1/2 hours), I think I had much to much chocolate last night. So I'm going to bed now, just thought I would let everyone know :D

"And now good night. It's time to sleep. So we will sleep with our pet Zeep
    Today has gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow will be another one. Every day, from here to there, funny things are every where." (One fish Two fish Red fish Blue fish by Dr Seuss :D )

[ June 28, 2003, 12:30: Message edited by: RotKU ]

13. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Staring matches are quite fun. I've had loads of them and don't remember losing any. I sometimes use the techniques learnt this way to catch a girl's attention.

14. Eze Gems: 24/31

Okey, so they got married. Wheepee. My stomach is pretty screwy. Oh well. I ate porridge.

Gah.

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

So....unfocused...

Working is not rewarding. Earning money is not satisfying. Having a job is a necessary evil, one that I intend to destroy.

Haven't had any action for a while... :D

16. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I have regained near normal use of my arm! WHEE!

All I need to do is wait until the nerves mend themselves so I can feel my hand properly and wait until my elbow stops hurting and I'm free!

until it goes again anyway. But I've been shown how to put it back, so I don't care.

17. Falstaff

Falstaff Sleep is for the Weak of Will Veteran

I am housesitting (actually dogsitting) for my parents this weekend, and am thoroughly enjoying their high-speed cable internet. THOROUGHLY!

It will be hard going back to my pokey little dial-up connection on sunday night.

18. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Someone just pointed out I'm nearly at 3000 posts and is now accusing me of being obsessed and thinking I should stay off the net for a few day. Yeah right. And how come when it's 10:30 pm over here it get's more active on here?

19. Register Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

8people - There are a lot of people on this world, on the board as well, and most of us don't live in the same timezone as you. Here it was 23.38 when you posted.

[ June 29, 2003, 11:42: Message edited by: Velve Zauviir ]

20. Late-Night Thinker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I only weigh about 145 pounds and I just ate a whole entire pizza.

Whew and ughh.

Even my dog is staring at me in disbelief.

He helped a little bit but I am still taking all the credit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.