1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #90

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'd think that they'd have so many anti-bodies in their system after being around so many sick people, that they would be nearly immune to all forms of illness.

Guess not. :bad:

In other news...the Cottonwood and Ash trees, among several others, are blooming here right now. I just so happen to be extremely allergic to both the afore mentioned trees, and it just so happens that there are two large Ash trees within 10 feet of my door. :bang: :rolling:

2. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Strange dreams or nightmares, especially nausea caused, usually have a repeating subject, the details change only minimally.
    I used to have a weird dream of a car tyre, the background changed seasons (sunny, leaves, snow, less snow), it speeded up fast, then I woke up and I threw up (happened three times :( ), which wasn't nice.

3. Dave the Magic Turtle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Veteran

Media:
    I used to have a recurring dream....a piece of pipe (like drain pipe) would move towards me and away REALLY fast constantly and the background would shift colours randomly and quickly, needless to say I always woke up disorientated and confused...it still happens occassionally...

In other news I'm behind on my college work, which isn't good....but meh, I'll put something together.

4. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Uni starts again tommorow >_<

5. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

@ shadow lurker:

I know, I gotta head back in tomorrow as well. But lucky it is only at 7pm so I get the whole day to do stuff.

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I caught a spider in one of the glue traps. Yes, I feel bad about that. :o

Happy Titanic Sinking Anniversary.

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Indeed. To mark the anniversary you can now view the passenger list online. However it's hard to decipher.

There's a bee somewhere in my house :eek:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Mornin' folks. The sky is grey and dull, It's sad.

9. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    My observations lead me to conclude that yes, it's true.

10. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hehe... Prof. Uytuun. :shake:

Well, the exam went smoothly... for once in a long time, I'm not stressed out at the possibility of failing it, and I don't know if that's a good omen or not...

I celebrated with some friends at college, and I treated myself to a couple shooters of good old-fashioned Tequila. I wasn't drunk - nor did I wanted to - but I had a great time. We need more of those.

11. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    The weather is nice and warm here - pretty soon I'll turn off the computer and go outside.

12. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    The glue trap still works, provided the mice don't suffer from arachnophobia. :)

13. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

*gasp* How can you say such a thing! Heresy!

/me cracks open can of caffeine and slips back into the soothing shadows

14. Bahir the Red Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

I forgot my favourite sweatpants at the gym :doh: . I hope they are still there when I go there tomorrow.

15. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

I spent the whole day playing Dark Crusade. My fingers hurt and my back is in bits... It was well worth it. :D

16. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I've missed so much in one day! :whoa:

...I now have STALKER! Yar!

17. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I felt cold when I woke up this morning, so I took my tempurature with our digital thermometer. After the designated time, I read it: 97.2F. Okay, that's a bit cooler than I am normally (97.6F), so I decided to take it again later in the day. About 2ish, I took another temp reading: 96.8F. I dressed warmer and waited until 8.30: 96.2F.

:confused:

No one said I would be getting colder as I got older! I've lost a degree and a half! No, I hadn't drunk anything cold which might affect the thermometer!

18. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Wow, sharing one computer with 4 people is exceedingly difficult, especially since it is normally 2 computers between 3 people. Our internet is being funky.

19. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    There is a godamn snowstorm again, in the middle of April? WTF? :mad:

20. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Bah, wait 'til you get one in June. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.