1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #92

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Spambling; Spam + Babbling. Elegant yet simple, Practicle yet fashionable, high quality yet inexpensive. Adopt Spambling today!*

*come in the following colours; blue, green, red, pink, purple, brown, black, and white. Actual colour may vary, avalaible untill stock depleted.

2. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Revmaf, there's still a whole lotta fire going on down here... I'm at the southern end of a wildfire complex (multiple fires that have met). My brain has almost tuned out the smell of smoke.

You know it's going to be an interesting day in class when the hardware tech looks at you with an evil grin as you walk in the door and says "I've got a job for you." then he handed me the laptop that required a motherboard replacement. Man, laptops are a pain to work on, I don't see how people with large hands manage it.

3. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    Stef,
    that's why the job is usually left to nerds and dorks. No matter how large their hands, usually they alone have the energy and desire to do it inspite of that. Creepy enough, they might even enjoy it.

4. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I certainly wouldn't mind covering for someone who got sent home... so long as he was the boss. :grin:

5. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I've wanted to say this for a while already...

Kneel before Zod!

6. nior Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Feel any better now, Iku?

:grin:

7. shadow lurker Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yeah! The test today was easier than I expected~! *^____^* v

8. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    And so was my Literature SAC. :)

9. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Good morning SPers.

And there was me hoping for blurple.

10. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ugh, revising for bloody Greek and Roman lit exam tomorrow. Bacchae, Oedipus, Apuleius, Prometheus

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I woke up with the Scooby Doo mysteries theme in my head.

12. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    It may not seem interesting, but it definitely has more style than the chemistry I've been looking over today. Who cares what the angle between the bonds in a molecule are? Half of them vary by a handful of degress at most!

13. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

My milk just went chunky monkey on me! :mad: And I had 7 days left before it expired!

14. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Aahhhh, steak helps deal with the stress. There's nothing like having your food bleed on you for relieving stress...is there?

15. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Babble, etc.

Another hot, smoky day. Stefanina, southern Tennessee has smoke from your fires now, plus our part of the state has smoke from our own. There is a faint chance of rain middle of next week.

On the somber side (off topic for RB) I just finished helping to take up the old flags off veterans' graves in the cemetery next door. I knew some of those guys, including a survivor of the Bataan death march. They'll get new ones Friday evening once the mowing is done. Odd to take up the tattered flags and think that there may be new war dead in that cemetery any day now.

Back to babbling. Never mind me. Depressing week.

16. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I guess I'm creepy then :D I actually had a blast after I got over the trepidation of working on a paying customer's computer. Any laptop I'd worked on previously was of the "here, take it. If you can get it running, it's yours" variety.

I'm not surprised. I imagine most of the east coast is dealing with wildfire smoke in some shape, manner, or form.

17. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Monkey? Lock it in a room with a typewriter and don't let it out until it has produced something Shakespearean!

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina

Me think I have some kind of sleep disorder, each morning I wake up with severe back pain, neck pain, light confusion, and sleepness. Meeeh! I'm freakin' tired of it! (Pun very intended :p )

[ May 24, 2007, 18:01: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

19. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

Life is so hollow...

:D

20. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

[​IMG] Hmm, Ofelix, I seem to recall earlier admonishments about visiting a doctor. (Repeat ad infinitum)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.