1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #92

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, May 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Today, my "Literature and Other Media" professor couldn't find an example of a literary game. So I sent him an e-mail with information about PS:T. :D Wonder what his reaction will be.

2. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    Come home from work because I've got a really bad stomach ache! Went to the toilet, but there weren't much swimming going on. Don't know what's caused my stomach ache, bastard!

3. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Careful kuemper, exercise isn't good for you, no matter what they say.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Exorcise! Gives you a fitter unlife, and might even make your insides feel weird! :evil:

@Flix: Yesno, and/or, might be or perhaps not, and I'm not going to tell :p No peaking!

5. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    It has been proven that with enough exercise you will die healthier. :grin:

6. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    The reaction was enthusiastic. :p

And exercise isn't that bad. :p

7. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Just ask Jim Fixx - he was in great shape...and then a hereditary heart defect killed him. :( Life isn't fair, and the game's rigged so's you can't win.

But I will go on record as saying that some exercise will make you feel better whilst you're still playing the game - encourage bloodflow and thus decrease aches and pains from poor circulation, breathe easier, feel more enthusiastic from increased energy level.

Besides, I like watching women jump around... :evil:

8. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Or running :p

9. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

Huh; was browsing to see what Flix's addition to the babble was, and noticed one of the google 'contextual ads' is AdventureQuest (natch), but the other is "Understanding Hedge Funds"... :confused:

*looks under keyboard and behind monitor*

Nope, got no idea where THAT one came from! :skeptic:

10. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

practiced driving at night again tonight, albeit with my younger yet more experienced brother in the passenger seat. don't think i did too badly. didn't hit anyone and i was going up to 90kph

11. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I'm eating a lot of sausage bacon.

Oh, I saw a commercial about kosher weiners made from the "kosher" parts of the cow. WTF? I thought kosher refered to how the meat was killed or cooked, not where it came from.

12. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Well where do you think the weiner comes from on a non-kosher cow? The clue is in the name...

13. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Overwhelmed with work I can't do because the workroom where I need to do it is totally taken up by a disassembled copier and two bewildered techs.

Hmm. Must be why I'm babbling on SP instead of working.

So, not so bad, really.

14. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Babbling is more fun than working anyway, revmaf.

15. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Babbling is much more fun than working, I do agree, but to have the most fun babble at work like me!

Of course I am not really at work, but it rhymed so nicely I jsut had to type it.

Anybody playing that LOTR online game? If so, how is it?

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Wow...weren't you just flying! Dude, driving at night isn't hard. To me, it's easier because everyone has their lights on...and if they don't, they deserve to be hit! :evil:

Last time we drove to California, between 1am and 5am, I had cruise control locked in at 115mph (that's 185kph) durring the long streches of desert of Southern Utah and Nevada. The cops never watch the highways at those hours. :p :rolling:

17. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    In Denmark, turning on the headlights is required by law, even in broad daylight. Not sure if it makes the cars much easier to see, though. ;) :rolleyes:

18. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Wow, the frontpage's last active posts said: "Squares Smoking Kids"

Questionnable Content good webcomic is. :D

19. kuemper Gems: 31/31

Fishing. fishing, fishing.

20. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Poor Hanners. I can't imagine her ever letting herself stink that much, much less going out in public. She's gonna freak when she wakes up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.