1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #93

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Blackthorne TA, Jun 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I'm the proud owner of a new wardrobe. Quite unexpectedly I was informed today by phone that it would await me at home after work. I'm happy I actually need one. Friends.

Friends of my flatmate were moving together and we inherited excess furniture. Convenient IMO. So when after a long day at work I arrived at home, I found a new cupboard in the kitchen, unassembled, and my wardrobe in the bath, unassembled. In a word, the flat was a mess. I found that comical because knowing the actors I had expected nothing but since I got the call at noon.

My other flatmate was much less thrilled. After a long day at work, wanting to have dinner with a friend she couldn't use the kitchen and lamented about having not been informed, being near hysterical. Well, I guess that's what you get for 'being there' one day a week. I knew about the cupboard for two weeks, and had frankly expected her to know too. The wardrobe was a surprise. Well, I'd have thought my flatmate would make the effort to call her, or drop a note, but I guess she just had to be evil. Bad girl.
    That I and my other flatmate then had to assemble the cupboard and move the old furniture downstairs was probably an expression of the sentiment: 'I have decided to share the effort. I have worked all day to get the suff here. I'm finished. You have fun now. But indeed, it is an improvement for our kitchen.

I'm happy I had beer in the fridge :beer:

2. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Indeed. For the most part, anyway.

3. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Go help me in techno-magic please. ;)

4. LKD Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Veteran

Teaching ESL to immigrants is not the worst job I've ever had, but it is far from the best!

5. kuemper Gems: 31/31

How many flavors of Extra gum are there? Lesee, there's mint, mint and, oh yeah, mint.

6. Brallrock Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I need an enama! Nothing more to say! Thank you for listening!

In other news, I am no tvery awake right now!

7. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I couldn't wait for Bigpond to send a replacement modem, so we got a new one.

And it took 9 hours for the net to unblock us. Still, the fact that I'm posting here means it was a sucess.

And now... :banana:

8. kuemper Gems: 31/31

I wonder if I can steal one of hubby's oatmeal cream cookies? :hmm:

9. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    A greeting from Ubuntu! I just made the switch to linux today! I still got my xp partition mainly for gaming however.

10. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

A nice relaxing day before one hellishly long weekend. I just hope I can survive this ballbuster...

11. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Had an interesting night last night, got invited out for pizza by a mother who apparently (according to her daughter, a VERY close friend of mine) is usually something of an over-bearing over-protective cranky so-and-so! Was such a shock that apparently it took my friend about half an hour to pick her jaw up off the car floor and replace it...

12. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Weeeeeeeeee!

Got tomorrow off! :banana:

Days off are fun. :rolling:

13. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    I passed the exam, so now I am officially A+ certified. In the near future, I think all it will mean is that my family will try to hit me up for free computer repair service. I doubt me charging for babysitting gave them any clue...

14. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Steal it! :)

I have a meeting today with people about things :lol:

15. Dragon3 Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

we've been getting rain here,too.i forgot about the smoke smell.the fires weren't really that close here.the closest were in flagler county,i believe.for those that don't know,not too long ago 3/4 of florida was on fire.the worst smoke came from georgia,tho.it went thru jax,and got us.

there was a tornado close by last week.we lost our lights for 9 hours.i was at work for most of it,tho

16. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I scream for turkey.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Ice Cream for Turkey

18. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Bored.

19. jaded empath Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Veteran

I scream "Ford Turkey"? :skeptic:

(c'mon, they're running out of Car Names™; I expect to see the unveiling of the new "Chevrolet Noun" any day now :rolleyes: )

ION, still feel like crap, but at least it's crap that can be shoveled into a uniform and sent off to work. :D

Cough drops will suppress my body-wracking attempts to hurl tiny bits og phlegm out of my lungs :bad: and my sinuses aren't that bad.

20. Colthrun

Colthrun Walk first in the forest and last in the bog Veteran

We are the knights who say...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.