1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #98

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    That really is poor behaviour by the company, Flix. I hope that you are able to find alternative work elsewhere.

2. Montresor

Montresor Mostly Harmless Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    Flix, do you know which competitor nicked their best client? Maybe you could go work for them. IMO, that would serve your former employer right! ;)

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    If they can't even keep a phone number safe, then maybe thats why they lost the client...

4. Ziad

Ziad I speak in rebuses Veteran

Media:
    Sorry to hear that Ofelix. Hope you find something better soon.

Speaking of university, my 3rd year PhD assessment is tomorrow. I feel like I should be stressed out of my skull, but I'm not. In fact I barely thought about it today. Odd, I was far more stressed about it last week. I am so not complaining though.

5. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    What's your PhD about?

Good luck anyway. :)

6. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Its the morning of my second last exam and have I done any study? Hello no!

Why? Cause Ive already passed the unit :D

7. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

My cafe isn't all that vegetarian friendly. Mostly rice or rice plus veggies. I'd go with eggs but then I'd have to watch my cholesterol. The options for wheat protein aren't cost effective and soy protein is a rarity.

Ofelix: Damn corporate types. From what I understand the reason they pull crap like that (firing on Fridays, having you come into work to get laid off) so it lessens the chance of "violent retributions". They figure if they give you less time to think about your state, they won't have to worry about you. I think just so wonderful on their part to assume we're all capable of such violence (maybe it says something about how the corporate world handles terminations). Anyway I'll stop before I wonder outside of Whatnots.

8. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I wonder if I could be considered a vegetarian, since the animals I eat only ate plants while they were still alive. :evil: :p

Yay for Jiggley Ball. :rolling:

9. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Got not much to say today except that we have a Play School show at work this morning and bizarrely, since it's somewhere in the middle of the school term, we have about 600 people coming in! :confused:

10. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    I just had a 3 hour English exam... while sick.

I don't feel very well right now :sick:

11. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Two full days of playing with Macs.

The mere fact of installing OS X instead of that crappy Winblows is more refreshing than a 12-pack of ice cold Jolt.

12. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I swear this is the first time I've ever heard of white tea... I really want to try it. Curse the stupid American coffee fixation, tea is way better.

13. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Actually, she is a member of the Church, and her parents are in a prominent position in the area. Mind you she lives three provinces away from me...

14. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Not much going on here.

15. Aldazar Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Pretty much dead here at work tonight

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I need to get working on the gaint virtual stack of work for my online class...but I don't want to right now. :bad: :rolling:

17. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Your not the only one -_-;

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Uh? Well I drank white tea therefore it must exits. Me sis gave it me at the same time as the "herbal" thingy, dunno was supposed to calm the body and all that.

Edit: What would we do without wikipedia

19. Enagonios Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

man, the flights from here to the U.S are expensive :eek:

crap. I hope my parents don't force me to fly straight to Spain. I mean, if they hadn't told me that I could pass the U.S first then I never would've told my ex. As it is, it'll really make her sad (and piss me off) if I suddenly have to tell her that I wont be able to visit after promising to :bang:

20. Decados

Decados The Chosen One

Media:
    Good afternoon BoM.

Indeed!

Can't say I remember ever having white tea though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.