1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #98

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I like the larger format, especially the type, because I have bad vision. :p

I scraped up the back of my hand on a low-hanging shelf.

2. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    I'm on 1000 x 1600 and it seems a bit big to me, but then "big" is relative isn't it?

3. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

I think the old boards were prettier... :o

4. Maurolava

Maurolava Neither to go back, nor to take impulse Veteran

All good here :)

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Hey, it's been a while since I last posted here... time to fix that.

6. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Woot, show is over! Yay! Now, besides Strike, I don't have to do anything after school (aside from homework, obviously) until after Thanksgiving! I might actually have time to do my homework now!

Let me put a few more exclamation points in here.
    !

!!!!!1

revmaf likes this.
  7. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

You going 1337 (sp?) on us Saber? :D

revmaf likes this.
  8. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

I felt really awake and refreshed at 6 am this morning. I could go for that turning the clocks back an hour every saturday night. It's an extra hour of drinking for the rest of you if you support me on this...

revmaf likes this.
  9. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Both my feet are swollen. *sigh* This means wearing socks to bed.

revmaf likes this.
  10. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    I'm using 1152 x 864. The font doesn't look too big to me, it just all that space that makes it feel big to me :D No offence Dragon, I think you did a great job with it anyway. Everyone has their own tastes. The most important thing for me about this website is the content and the people. Still outstanding.

revmaf likes this.
  11. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    My resolution is set at 1024x768 and while the size of the nicks are slightly large, everything looks good. :thumb:

Hmmm....I gave my first "negative" feedback on an eBay purchse today. Felt kind of bad, but the dude really deserved it. He required instant payment, but then took his sweet time to ship my item...

revmaf likes this.
  12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    YouTube just slapped me in the face with a pair of iron gloves: "You Have no Friends."

I need a basist/guitarist, singer and a drummer (or 'drummist' :p ), but I've lost all my School MMO influence points.

revmaf likes this.
  13. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    My new job starts tomorow, I'm kind of nervous, but not too nervous either. It's way better than the old one so it should be ok.

revmaf likes this.
  14. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Man this thing looks weird...meaning that this'll take me a while to adjust, but meh...who's complaining?

revmaf likes this.
  15. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    I want Guitar Hero, but im gonna have to wait until my wages get in, then im spending it ALL on a 360.

revmaf likes this.
  16. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Hmm, first time to new boards and I'm informed my last visit was January 1, 1970, at 01:00. Tee-hee! ;)

Kitrax, sorry you had to go to a church you didn't want to. My church was fun on Sunday. A three year old danced in the aisles for the last hymn.

Way too much work but I'm willing to babble any time.

17. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Be prepared to spend a lot. On Amazon.com, I added the Xbox 360 Elite, a secondary wireless controller, Guitar Hero 1-3, 2 GH3 controllers, Halo 1-3, and some small stuff like chargers...and the total price was well over $1000. :eek:

I am officially out of Mt. Dew! :flaming: I've got to go shopping a.s.a.p. :rolling:

18. Urithrand

Urithrand Mind turning the light off? ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    After so long you start to learn to ignore the sounds of kitty growling. Either that or he's losing his voice and it's just not as loud as it was before...

19. Uytuun Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Media:
    Meh...is my portrait back yet?

It is...

I'm still confused, though.

20. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Kitrax, you didn't go through an SP link for that, did you?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.