1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post #99 - in honour of Wayne Gretzky

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. revmaf

revmaf Older, not wiser, but a lot more fun

Kuemper, Kuemper, where art thou? What happened?

To those finished with term: congrats! To those still taking test: best of luck!

Here we are having typical East TN weather, up in 70's today, possible snow Sunday morning. Ho, ho, hum.

What's this nonsense about waiting till New Year's Eve for RBP 100? We'd have to stop babbling right this very minute - and I ain't gonna do that.

So babble, people!

2. Dinsdale Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Veteran

Media:
    Forsooth!

3. Dalveen

Dalveen Rimmer gone Bald Veteran

Media:
    Exam wasnt as bad as i though, still only wrote 1 1/2 essays out of 4 tho. Did one really good one (imo), one ok one that i hadnt studied, but could remember info for, then for the 3rd, i couldnt think of any info for the choices, so i picked one, and drew a very basic picture for (possibly worth a couple makrs >_>) then i didnt write anything for the 4th.

4. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    I'm not seeing enough babble you maggots! Gimme twenty random posts! [/sergeant]

We just got about 30 kg of different finnish christmas foods. :yum:
    Only some reindeer (yes, we eat magical creatures) and mulled wine and were in business.

5. Dalveen

Media:
    Heres one, if i did more, Tal would have a fit :p

6. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

The judge ordered me to contact CIC and find out wtf is going on with my inability to work in Canada. The only phone number I had was to the call center, which I expected to be a fruitless endevour. I gave the woman who answered my CIC number and some info, then told her I needed to know wtf is going on with my immigration. She said I am able to work in Canada, but I needed to fill out and mail-in an application plus $150 fee. How long have I been authorized to work here? And why didn't anyone tell me?! :confused:

I wanted to get the application and money sent out today. Hubby suggested we take a trip to Saint Pierre so my visitor status will be current. I don't know what to do now. We won't get to Saint Pierre ever, I feel. We never have before, so why should now be different? :bad: It would've been nice to show up at my next court date in January and say I have a job.

This is my curse.

7. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    A judge actually said "wtf"?!? :eek:

8. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Hey, he's Canadian...

Kuemp, may I ask why you are being judged?

In other news: AUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!! I am frustrated! And BLARGH!

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Now *that* would be amazing! :p :shake:

Xmas shopping is almost finished. I've got another extra $300 check comming to me the week before Xmas, so I'll be able to squeeze in some last minute shopping. :rolling:

10. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    It's amazing how easily I can be amused, I found my 12 years old yo-yo in my drawer and I played with it for about three hour, I really had fun, only now my hand hurts.

And now something completely random, from the mind of The Flix

Fish: I crave, Celery and mayonnaise
    Pineapple: Most definitively!
    Fish: Then let us hunt some Celery !
    Pineapple: And what about Ambition?
    Fish: I say, a fine idea sir!
    Pineapple: Indeed, let us hunt Celery and then harvest some Ambition
    Fish: Well said good sir, But sir? Where shall we find Ambition?
    Pineapple: A simple answer my good sir Fish! Simple indeed! We shall harvest from the tears of little girl!
    Fish: You are indeed a genius my good friend sir Pineapple! Most Brilliant. Let us wear our melon hat and let us be on way
    Pineapple: Stravos!

11. Splunge

Splunge Bhaal’s financial advisor Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Well, going by her avatar, I'm guessing it's because she's too sexy for her shirt; so sexy it hurts.

12. Trellheim Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Media:
    Outch, that has to be real sexy. :whoa:

Flix, that was extremely cromulent, reminded me of Twisp and Catsby.

I've been watching Robot Chicken all day, funny as an idiot who's got his tongue stuck frozen to a flag pole, I wonder why it isn't more popular.

13. Kitrax

Media:
    Damn...

I just won an auction on eBay. After I placed my bid, I decided it might be smart just to see if a local store has the item in question. They did...and for $50 less then how much I ended up paying. :bang:

Oh well...it's still cheaper than if I were to buy it directly from the manufacturer's website. I saved $40, but I could have saved another $50 if I would have called first...damn my impulsiveness. :bad: :rolling:

14. Splunge

Media:
    I'm not usually a babbler, but...

Well, OK, I am a babbler, but not a random babbler.

Well, OK (again), I'm that too, but you know what I mean.

Well (again again), you probably don't.

Aaaaaannnywho, since I'm unlikely to be in the Top 10 of RB #100, I decided I want to be in the bottom 10 of RB #99. So...

WooHoo!!!! #493!

15. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Closer...closer...nearly there...5 more posts.

The suspense is killing me.

16. Dalveen

Media:
    Only 4, gonna have to stay up till #100 now!

17. Kitrax

Media:
    Hmmm...I'm probably going to miss the first page of #100 since I'm supposed to be driving about 60 miles south to my friend's place to give them their Xmas basket we made for them.

Unless people really start posting within the next 20 minutes. :rolleyes: :rolling:

18. Dalveen

Media:
    Well, Kit, i would love to have some kind of conversation to push it to 100, since were the only ones here, but this is my last post for this page :(

19. Kitrax

Media:
    Well, since you can't really talk back or doing anything at all.....

/me pokes Dalveen with a pointy stick and calls him girl names :rolling:

20. The Magister Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    LAST POST :banana: :banana:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.