1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] How come it's spam king

Though due to a subtle fact only my friends know - I would be allowed ;)

3. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Are you saying you're a man or something? I think the name can be changed. Gothmog...

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] No I am NOT a man :rolleyes:

Let's say it's all in the name :cool:

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Than you must mean all eight of you :D .

6. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Half-half i presume :grin:

7. Extremist Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Tal, I demand -50. I know what is this thread for, but this is really rediculous.

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    Whoa! So that means I'm going back to bloodstone gem? Bad luck it seems. Ahhh well if that's the case there is nothing more for me to do here. Good night everybody.

/me goes to sleep

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Sorry Ex - been hyper all day

In physics we're doing forces and there are four on a moving object - thrust, drag, gravity and one more - can someone tell me what the up arrow is?

10. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

That new gem 8people has is just wonderful.

I would probably know that but not in english. :( too bad.

But i'm gonna go to bed as well now :) Or maybe i'll just reboot my brains. Hmm.. No the temperature is too high so i have to leave then out on cold for a few hours :grin:

[ September 11, 2002, 23:08: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

11. Oaz Gems: 29/31

It seems just about everything on this page alone is by 8people, Keneth, and Gothmog. I would imagine that if they kept this up, we'd have Random Babbling Post #124 in a few weeks. ;) :p

12. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] OK, just as I warned. Keneth and 8people, your posting privileges are being revoked until this time tomorrow.

I decided to add Z-Layrex and Gothmog to the list as well.

[ September 12, 2002, 00:17: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

13. Shadowcouncil Gems: 29/31

Veteran

Hey BTA, I thougth you was dead but you always seem to appear at the right time.

How's life?!

[Fine, fine, now you don't want me to add you to the list too do you? This kind of thing should be PMed. - BTA]

[ September 12, 2002, 00:19: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    BTA, you are a saving grace.

That is not why I am posting, though... I am posting to gripe about having gone to the dentist, getting half my face numb and now being completely unable to tell if my lipstick is smudged all over the face. This was the last one, though.

This morning has been otherwise bad as well. The bathroom I and my only independent-part-of-the-house-mate share was invaded for ages by a person from the not independent side and caused me to nearly miss my appointment! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I hate mornings, period. Oh well, I did get a new Snake II top score....

Ara
    (Utterly uttering)

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Have i mentioned that i now have a girlfriend? :p

Not that its changed my thing of not having sex for over a year now ... yet.

16. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Fanfiction.net is still closed because of yesterday... why? According my calculations, 9/11 is over all over the world....

Oh, and therapists suck.

Ara
    (Blimey, I'm griping again....)

17. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

I noticed that too. I think it sucks. I can't read my stories. *cries*

18. Errol Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Ok, I know this is the Random Babbling post and all, but I feel the amount of spamming going on is simply ridicoulus. And congrats to BTA for finally taking action. And even if this is the random babbling thread, it clearly states "...as long as it isn't spam or one-word answers."
    Read the FAQ again, it might be good for you.

On a lighter note; A* in German and an A in French!

19. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Well, I'm back to being single. If I was Austin Powers I would be enjoying this moment. Instead, I am just feeling very very empty. Love is worthless until adulthood. It is more pain than gain. :( :(

20. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

[​IMG] good luck in your quest to obtain carnal delights, sniper. :love:

i'm doing research for a phd at the moment. i too took a gap year to *ahem* earn money... a word of advice from experience- try to sort it out so that you're unable to spend most of the money you earn, otherwise you end-up going out all the time and spending it all. this'll also stop you getting bored of partying too much when you get to uni (and then the other students think you're an old fart) :decrepid:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.