1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Sir Yerril, take it in stride. A relationship is always good for something, even if it was learning more about yourself and your tastes.

And don't make me lecture on the power of investment! ;) Save your money. Earn interest you will. Interest on interest. Muah hah hah :evil: :borg: :tie:

[ September 12, 2002, 21:00: Message edited by: Big B ]

2. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

yerril - Awwwww, you have my full sympathies. ends of relationships are always painful (for me atleast).

Ok to what i was going to post when i was catching up on this topic and reading about the various martial arts (couple of pages ago). I did fencing (foil) for 3 years. However i also learnt a lot of good meditative techniques for keeping cool under pressure (fights) and also some basic techniques and stances from various martial arts. I have my own stlye when i fight, never the agreesor though (people always attack me, and learn the hard way that i don't play fight when they try), i rely on long kicks and leg scythes along with close-up uppercuts but mostly surpise. I rarely do the same thing twice and if i do hit the floor im up before they can attack me while im on the floor. I am very good at jumps and floats/air-hanging (my own terminology for it, so dont worry if you don't understand what i mean) and something that no-one ever expects but i have now done twice is - running low to the ground towards them and then jumping up them (or in the case where it worked best, and the person was shorter than me, above them) and at the highest point when done correctly you are above one of their shoulders, when you drop your knee with your full weight behinds it comes crashing down and onto their shoulder. Both time i have done this the person has collapsed to the floor clutching at their shoulder.

3. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    [​IMG] OK Z-Layrex, Keneth, Gothmog and 8People, your posting privileges have been reinstated.

I hope I don't have to say that if I have to take such extreme measures in the future with one of you, it may be permanent.

[ September 12, 2002, 23:33: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

4. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

I was exiled for ONE day now (i expected to turn into Jon Irenicus soon)

and this is my second ressurection on SP!!!
    First time it was not my fault though(power supply broke down :( )

well at least i got a brake to learn something in school :) :) :book:

But Me spam not anymore becouse i think a new badge is comming(not to mention exile :aaa: )
    The hero portrait suggestion:

http://www.manifestation.org/~ill/images/funny/assclown.jpg

[ September 13, 2002, 09:10: Message edited by: Gothmog4230 ]

5. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Me not post at all for some time now. My internet bill was just above $150 this month and I'll stay off for a while.

See ya soon. (I hope.)

/me posts some more and logs off until I pay off my debts

6. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Does anyone besides me find bow ties realy stupid and useless? What a horrible uniform we had to wear... Oh, and some advice for all females out there, wear underwear! Especialy with skirts and especialy when bending over. Yes, I was lucky enough to see this happen :D

7. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh... lucky you, Aikanaro, lucky you...

Anyways, this is my official proclamation that I am planning on becoming an otaku :) I have spent most of today DLing AMVs... I love them.

Ara
    (Food is for the foolish, and the weak!)

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Oh, is that how you show that you love them. Complaining about how slow things are and everythings stuffed up and how you don't know what thing to play them on. :p

9. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Sir Yerril, to quote the author, "Love, I think, is wasted on the young." Love is the most diabolical emotion obtainable by mankind. It twists you, it corrupts you, and then it leaves you empty.

The best you can do is to live life as though you were never in a relationship. Don't look back. Don't dwell on what might have been. One of my favorite quotes of all time is in a Kathy Mattea song:

"What could have been, and never was, was never meant to be."

Be strong, don't let her see your grief. Also, remember that High School relationships are trivial things. If I were you, I'd actually hold out on them (relationships that is) until college. There, you'll find infinately more possibilities and most likely, a female who shares similar occupational and lifestyle interests.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Hmmm... our school adsmins seem to consider me a permanent fixture in the computer lab these days... cool! I am yet to archieve the status of a vegetable, but I am heading there....

Hmm... one of them just broke a chair, fell on his butt and got appalauded at. Fun.

Ara
    (I need no stinkin' food...)

11. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Cool admins ara. Our's are just boring. All they do is make up new rules all day and moan about things. :rolleyes:

12. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Well, i'm back after a whole week... :D
    (parents = tirans) :mad:

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    WB Fallen Paladin

I want to apologize for the day I went mad on the boards :cry:

I know it was wrong and am very sorry - I now know not to play with bottles in chemistry as well.

I was wondering if someone here could help me...

I have a group of friends (not from school - they're boys) one of them is on their holidays and while he's been away the others have been being really cruel saying that he gets on their nerves and I seem to be the only person that likes him. They have agreed to try and drive him out, I don't know If I sould tell him or not, because he seems to think I fancy him :rolleyes: even though I've said I don't and he'll think I'm trying to get rid of him... :(

14. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Just stay out of it i say. Or maybe you could tell him and let him think you fancy him, just tell him where to go if he trys anything.

15. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Within a few year I and a few friends will be the school admins mwhuahuhahah :evil:

Start sucking up now, and it will save you later!! Mwuhhahahah!! :evil:

16. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] The boy on Holiday heard that the others were teasing him - but not from me - his friends brother was spying on us :almostmad:

Oh well, two boys want to leave the group now - they're afrais of his older brother :lol:

I'll probably leave the group too, I can't stand people who make fun of friends

17. Gothmog

Ehm,... i'm wondering.. Is this thread getting closed when it reaches 500 (or so) posts as well???

18. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

BTA, what do you mean when you say that their posting privilages have been re-instated?

19. Gothmog

Welt simply meant i couldnt post nor see SP while i was logged on as Gothmog4230. When i logged off i could normaly see all as a guest ;)

20. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Why can't you just say we were banned? It's easier that was is it not? On second though, I said I won't be posting anymore this month. :hmm:

Gotta go. Bye.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.