1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Our last Maths teacher was gooky, she taught us Maths, how not to treat cats, the reason she couldn't have children, Why she called a certain teacher, Mrs. Huggins, next-door-lady (because she couldn't remember her name,) Why the space bar should be called the Blank Key and various other things - like how to lie down and rotate and move across the floor

2. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

WHOOO i'm back from few days of absence :D :D
    Becouse all are talking about maths teachers i might add my little bit> ;)

First year we had one(boring one) then last two months we had another(harder than the one before but she was better than previous one IMO) and this year we have another old teacher who is so DEAD. She seems like a zombie when she explains new stuff. Just babbling and fast-writing on the blackboard :mad: I HATE such teachers :mad: :mad:

3. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

'Aight, Sniper.

No new shoes, and happy belated b-day, Noble.

No homework today :)

Melissa insists she'll drag me along to all the parties, but she says I should learn how to dirty dance first cuz that all you do at parties. Which is a problem, because I'm not very interested in dirty dancing.

History is fun. All we do is talk.

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Art homework - Do a self portrait

oh dear...

Well it can't be as bad as the portrait of Frostbite I did :lol:

5. Shadowhunter Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

[​IMG] HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOBLEMAN !

May you know the happines of a warmth heart and GIRL ! :p

6. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Thx!
    could I change her to a beer?

Anyway. whats the story with you and blackbirds Shralp?

7. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Teehee. I spent 12 hours at skool yesterday, and now I'm miles ahead of everyone in my coursework! yay! :bigeyes:

I alsp spent about half an hour working on my new MSN profile :p :

EDIT: whoops, that link was far too big.

EDIT2: Hmmm, that link was screwed as well. Ah well, sorry peeps. ;)

[ September 19, 2002, 07:38: Message edited by: Sir Yerril of Morningmist ]

8. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh... While in one of my earlier schoolsm, I had the principal as my maths teacher... he hated my guts and couldn't teach a thing! He hated me for questioning his authority by saying his treatment of students was because of hus political affiliations... heh.

The math teacher I had last year was pretty weird. I took the classes in English, and his accent is like he is pronouncing Latin! He is also quite nutty, at least according to the allmighty Spoon Guy (aka my English teacher) The poor guy, heäs been doomed to become a maths teacher since birth... his last name is Fiskaali, which means Fiscal.... heh.

My English teacher.... now he is a nutcase. He is such a sarcastic bastard that everyone except me hates his guts most of the time. But let me tell you, this guy is so cool.... When I find the poem about him our graduates wrote last year, I'll post it...

Edit: Decided to complain some more.
    Apparently in the GH, If I look at someone when I am angry and grit my teeth, I am threatening. But if a worker Yells at my face , glares and otherwise acts threateningly, he isn't threatening me... figures.

Also, they are using a picture I have taken in their introductory leaflet, WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! :mad: :mad: :mad: I have gotten no compensation for the use of the image... I am so going to complain until I get something... thos bastards!

Ara
    (Fork!) :

[ September 19, 2002, 08:55: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

9. Judas Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Ah... teachers. That brings back memories. I went to school in Townsville (a small city in North Queensland). The school was renowned for being very rough, but it had been cleaned up by the time I arrived there. Well, just after I arrived, anyway. (No, I'm not implying had anything to do with it... the new principal was just much better than the former ones).

While I was sitting in the guidance councillor's office picking the subjects I'd study when I started at the school, she received three disturbing calls. Call one was to let her know a student had wagged class, stolen a motorcycle, and buggered off. I don't remember what the second call was about, but the third involved a student attempting to kill a teacher with a powersaw. I'm not kidding. (To be honest, I don't think the student was trying to cleave the teacher up, so much as throw an electical cable into the saw while the teacher was using it, and take him out that way).

Other highlights from my school memories include a knife-fight in a workshop class, and a tear-gassing. The gassing wasn't all that funny... someone had managed to steal some tear-gas from the barracks somehow, brought the canister to school, set if off, and threw it into the admin block. It would have been a hell of a lot funnier if all the admin staff hadn't been at some special meeting, with only a few students on detention in the office... several of which turned out to be asthmatics. They were ok after the ambulance arrived.

But back to teachers. We had a guy come over from the US to teach us math. He spent the first lesson or two bragging about how tough schools were where he came from. He lasted two weeks before being flown to some sort of head institute in Melbourne, and a mate and I spent the rest of the term teaching the class. His snapping was an absolute classic... when he lost it for the final time, someone remarked "geez, that was quick". What I don't get is, he bragged about having knives thrown at him... the works... and he totally flips after two weeks of teaching only interrupted occasionally by some chatting.

My English teach was a classic, too. She was a bit loony to begin with, but got stranger after an accident at a sports carnival saw her take a tent-pole to the head. I remember walking in to class with a mate after a mid-semester break. My mate said "How was your break, Miss?". She said "Not bad... I had a pap smear the other day". Just the type of info we were looking for.

One of the Bio teachers headbutted me because I implied he was English. He was Welsh, and apparently they don't much like being called English.

I'd tell you about my chem teacher, but this post is already very long. Let's just say he nearly killed me. Twice.

[ September 19, 2002, 09:16: Message edited by: Judas ]

10. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm going to take some CDs over to BlackCats' house and have some of the songs put onto one CD

That way I miss all the bad ones :spin:

y@y

11. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Well, it's been a long time since I've checked the boards right before going to school. Anyways, I have to go now, bye!

Yerril, you are so not 60! :p

12. Teensabre Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

So will I be hearing more of

"Do you love me, or am I just another trap..."

and

"I sorry Mama, I never meant to hurt you..."

:) ;) :D :p :cool: :rolleyes:

13. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually it is

14. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I have once again been reminded that I am a hentai at heart, and theat there are very few things that manage to squick me these days...

Ara
    (Want some plot with your lemon?)

15. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Hmm i don't get it.... Hang on... she's sitting.....EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

17. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Thats some lubricant!! :D :eek:

Anyways, ...... well, thats it. :p :D

18. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Oh, i never even got it that the product was lubricant! :lol: That's even more sick! :)

19. Lazy Bonzo Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

[​IMG] :lol: just got it :lol:

20. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

I think it's in French and the Picture is blurry,
    but i think it says something like lubricant...

[ September 19, 2002, 18:40: Message edited by: Fallen Paladin ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.