1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Yeah it probably is lubricant, or hand cream, which can be used as lubricant for you know what. :lol:

[If it's a K-Y equivalent as it says, then its purpose is a lubricant for you-know-what :) - BTA]

[ September 19, 2002, 18:50: Message edited by: Blackthorne TA ]

2. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

That is hilarious.

3. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

[​IMG] Hmm. I have finally taken my place amongst the ranks of the world's truly moronic.

Picture the scene: Sir_Yerril is sitting eating lunch with his friends, being puritanical and foppish. It is a group of about 20. Suddenly, Yerril's ex enters the hall, and comes and sits next to him. Yerril instantly feels a helluva lot less hungry and puts his lunch away. They talk about some stuff that is not important or noteworthy, occasionally breaking off for other conversations. All of a sudden, most of the people get up to leave, but Yerril's ex has not finished her lunch. Being a gentleman, he waits for her to finish...

EX: Oh, look, everyone has left us. Awww, we're rejects!

YERRIL: (without thinking) Well, if you hang around me for more than ten minutes you get used to rejection

EX: *stunned silence, lip begins to quiver*

YERRIL: *smiles patiently, unaware of the huge insult he has just dealt*

EX: *tears begin to form in eyes, gets up and storms from room*

YERRIL *confused* Hey, what's up?

Two hours later, in maths....

YERRIL: Oh dear God! What have I done! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

----

So, the situation now is that my ex thinks I hate her for ditching me, and refuses to talk to me. I cannot explain to her that I meant I am used to social rejection because I am a loser, not that I hate her for dumping me. She genuininely did want to be my friend, and now she thinks I despise her! Oh man, I am such a moron! I feel so guilty!

4. Fallen Paladin

Fallen Paladin The One and the Same Veteran

Why did she ditch you in the first place anyways?

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Bah, so what Yerril? Talking to Ex's is too uncomfortable anyway.

These damned shoes havn't broken in yet!!! Getting anxious AS I CAN BARELY WALK ANYMORE!!! :bang: :flaming:

Ahem, pizza in the oven... mmm.... think i'll have it with chips. :)

6. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I had Chinese

Anyway Yerril - everyone says stupid things, I should know :rolleyes: sometimes it's best to apologise, sometimes it's best to let it work itself out, I'd go with apologise, ASAP!

7. Nobleman Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Write her a letter Yer.

ON TOPPIC. (the rambling part)
    Please don't check out this link if you are less than 15 OR have a fragile soul.
    EDIT;
    Might be wrong link (I have so many to distribute), but I'll post it anyway. I'll check up on it in a minute.
    http://tafcuhouston.com/sayit.swf

[ September 19, 2002, 21:52: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

8. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    As for the Frech ad... all I can say is... ouch!

As for ex boyfriends , I get along with all of mine, actually going out to lunch with one of them next week. It's the ex husband I want to strangle, slowly.

I dunno... that last link didn't really do anything for me... it wasn't really horrifying, or amusing... just fell flat, at least to me...

9. Big B Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Dear God Nobleman don't do that again!!! I should of read the disclaimer instead of randomly clicking links. It doesn't help I've got the lights out and am about to go to bed.

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heh... that ad is brilliant... I wonder what the Spoon Guy would say if he saw it...

Can't say the other link did anything to me...

Edit: Hmm... I think I might try making a BG2 NPC myself... something different... very different.... *cackles madly* Those of you who know of my certain obsessions, might guess what I am planning... :p

Edit2: http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=847272 read and laugh your lungs out...

Edit3: Eze, congratulations. You managed to get me a new addiction in the form of LotR slash....

Ara
    (Head hurts, hands hurt, it's freaking cold outside... urk)

[ September 20, 2002, 09:39: Message edited by: Arabwel ]

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

[​IMG] Horray! two weeks holidays! And I blocked and deleted the evil Barrett monster! Even better :thumb:

12. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Earlier today some of my class went onthe barbie website... (sad I know) and suddenyl there was a very *dodgy* popup...

Question - is Barbie pervy?

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Definitely!

Hmm... on the random babble note, I hate life. Wait, thhat isn't babble, it's complaint. No, it's angst but is it cpmmplainign type pf angst or mere angst or is it angst at all but merely pessimism....

Now THAT was babble, ne?

I am eagerly waiting for a weekend of TDD withg the patch... and Kelsey, too...

Ara
    (mIRC is being annoying... once again)

14. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Barbie is the sickest thing in the world.

RANDOM BABBLING
    Hoom, hoom, school is stupid, male parental unit is stupid, life is stupid.

SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION
    Go check out my stories in CS!(Please)

And, Arabwel, thanks. I think, if we get more people, we could start TABS.

Ezellohar
    (Feeling evil)

15. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

In terms of BirthRight, what can someone do with an Azari bloodline of 2?

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Goddam it Noblemen that scared the hell out of me!!! :wail:

[ September 20, 2002, 18:43: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

17. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

OK, yall, it's all sorted out now, we had a good laugh about it. :bigeyes:

There is a rumour going around about me, and no-one will tell me what it is! :eek: :(

18. Nobleman Gems: 27/31

[​IMG] Sorry Z-layrex :D
    Must have shaken you a bit. I have never seen my nick pronounced Nobmemen before. hehe

Anyway. Just got NWN. You won't hear a peep from me until sunday/monday. Have a nice weeeekend!

[ September 20, 2002, 17:15: Message edited by: Nobleman ]

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

oops. Typo, sorry Noblemen, i've corrected it it :)

Grr I hate it when TV companies cancel good shows for boring ones. Like the simpsons getting cancelled at 18:00 today on BBC2 for live athletics!! :flaming: Luckily Friends was on CH4 at the same time. :) Long live British TV (and it's American shows) :lol:

20. Gothmog

Gothmog Man, a curious beast indeed! ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

OH i think we'll hear from Nobleman sooner than that ;) :D :D :p
    I thought i wont be playing anything else for at least a month an i only managed to stick withNvN for a week... Though i'm back again now :D :D

With a DRUID man do i love these guys now :love: :love:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.