1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] School sucks. :xx: I just can't get any time anymore to come here. :mad: :flaming:

Anyway I started to play BG again and found out there are no useful spells or items in the game. I'm gonna make 'em myself so I'll come here even less now. Does anyone know a site where I could download ToSC? :hmm:

/me goes back to his homework

Keneth
    (Singing in the rain)

3. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    Only 1 post here in a whole day? This must be a new record... :heh:

And Keneth, you know better than to ask for warez here. :toofar:

4. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Tal Spammed!! :D

I'm going to be deputy head girl for a day tomorrow... :D heehee... :bigeyes:

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

[​IMG] Yerril, i don't even wanna know :toofar: ;) :lol:

Cool, if you stop this smilie -> :bang: in mid smacking his head on the wall (when there's the yellow flash) by middle clicking and scrolling gently, it looks like he's popped a really big spot! :lol: :shake:

6. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Melissa's b-day today. Everyone started singing happy b-day to her, but I mean, I like her, but not THAT much. That was just the class. I was special. My best friend got 50-some girls in the changeroom(no dreaming here, guys) to sing happy b-day. :shake:

I got at B+ on a history essay!!! :)

I have to do 2 verbes in 11 tenses in french every day 4 (I have a 6-day cycle).

7. Oblate Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

Nothing happened. No need to fight, no need to argue. I met that 2m high schizoid man at high noon at the rooming house for refugees.
    I didn't say "hallo".
    He told me before, he wanted to disturb the meeting of our refuge working group in the evening. But he wasn't there. :)
    /me wiping the sweat off my forehead

8. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Faerus, aparrently there is some kind of bottled water that cures asthma, something to do with the added magnesium in it.

9. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Hmm, yesterday I made a shop crawl on my search for a certain nice desk lamp and a certain nice coffee mashine - didn't found either one. However, I victoriously brought back two leather belts for a fantastic price ... :D

You never find what you're searching for, when you're searching for it :D IMO that also applies to girls :D

10. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Ragusa, that alsso applies to just about everything in the multiverse...

Haaa!! I have thriumphed!

I am the Master of the Power cord! No more restrictions on how long I can spend on my computer... no more someone yaking the plug after I kick Firkaag's butt... Ha!

Also, starting tomorrow, I finally get to choose & buy & prepare my own food... No longer have I eat greasy goop that cannot be identified... wohoo!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Ara
    (Liking Kelsey even more... and Flirtpack rocks as well...)

11. Aikanaro Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

I feel so happy for you, no more gluggy macaroni!

[ September 25, 2002, 09:52: Message edited by: Aikanaro ]

12. Arabwel

Media:
    Yep... i'd rather eat ArtEChoke's avatar than most of the stuff they try to pass as food.

I am hungry... seeing as I had to give blood samples this morning so I haven't eaten anything but a couple of chocolate bars since 19.00 last night... (It's 13.41 here) and I have to do the same thing for tomorrow...

But tomorrow afternoon... GOOD food... Yum...

Ara
    (Mistress of the Power Cord)

13. Eze Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

Well congrats, Arabwel. My life is the usual stuff. In our history class our typical idiots were goofing around and the teacher took one's daybook. When they continued talking, he slammed the daybook to the his desk so hard that everybody were silent for five seconds and then laughed their asses off. : )

14. Arabwel

Media:
    Darn, i forgot what iwas going to post!

Anyways, I seem to be developing a bad addiction to IRC, other channels as well as #sorcerers.

Besides, I am in dire need of food soon...

Ara
    (Sights set on the Rogue Stone)

15. Yerril Gems: 22/31
    Latest gem: Sphene

Oklies, yall, think back to Massachusetts at the time of the Salem witch trials. The holy men of the church wore a special kind of hat, it was black, had a brim, and sloped up slightly to a flat top. It also had a buckle on the front, I think. Watch the movie of Arthur Miller's the Crucible and you'll see what I mean.

Now. What is that kind of hat called??? :confused: :confused:

16. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

I can picture the hat in my mind, but i'll be damned if I know the name.

[ September 25, 2002, 18:38: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

17. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    Congrats Ara.

Aren't those cylinders Yerril?

Anyway this my first spam post this week :) .

/me kicks my chemistry teacher's big fat arse with my enchanted boots of ass kicking +50.000 for giving me a B-

[ September 26, 2002, 19:38: Message edited by: Keneth of the Darkforest ]

18. Mesmero

Mesmero How'd an old elf get the blues?

Keneth, isn't an arse the same as ass? So, aren't you supposed to kick someone with your foot, instead of with your butt?

[ September 25, 2002, 18:53: Message edited by: Silverblade ]

19. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31

Lol silverblade.
    Ooh new portrait. I changed it because everyone kept saying how much my last one sucked.

20. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Z - that port looks awfully familiar

Ooh! I know, it's when my dad tried to gro a goatee beard :lol:

(one day and one month to go for me...)

Hmm... :hmm:
    :idea:

Has anyone got Babyz?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.