1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Post

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Taluntain, Sep 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SC Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

The only difference there is that I'm half-sane you aren't even CLOSE to insane.

Today at school some author/teacher came to our school to talk about his experiences and stories. It was quite humourous, especially when he got one of the bass players in band( there are only 3 of us), and he got the guy to ask like 5 girls to dance with him. And when 4 rejected him, he said it was just like him and publishors... Or editors, I kind of forget.

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'm confused - what day is it? I've had no school today or yesterday and it has completely thrown me - is tomorrow Monday perchance?

I keep doing loads of trpos as my finger isn't working properly - i shut it in a car door :wail:

ooh - 1111 postrs, :cool:

3. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

The neighbours cat got into our house and went for my Budgie and Hamster. I kicked the thing in the side and chucked it out the door. I hate cats. :flaming:

[ October 04, 2002, 22:54: Message edited by: Z-Layrex ]

4. JC Denton Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

Stupis topic what is it about i dont want to read about 1000 replyes before i knove what this all about!! cut the limit of a topic to 150 not one milllion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ October 04, 2002, 22:56: Message edited by: JC Denton ]

5. Z-Layrex Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

Urr mr Des Ex agent, it's random babbling, it has no topic. :cool:

6. reepnorp

reepnorp Lim'n Lime Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    This has no topic. There never was a topic. If you think that there was a topic, go see your doctor, because your crazy.

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I go to the doctor 'cos I'm crazy :rolling:

Hmm, me and thistler are having a fight

(Frosty = Thistler :lol: )

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    They're right there is no topic and never was. This is random babbling post where you can babble or spam exactly like I'm doing it right now see. Spaming kind of becomes an art once you get to control it and if you can't control you will go insane. Yeah that's right a fruitcake.

All you have to do here is write anything that crosses your mind and voila another post you have.

It's babbling get used to it or don't come here anymore.

And if you think this is spamming you've seen nothing yet and you obviously don't know me yet.

:rolling: :grin: :spin: :shake:

/me is full of spam

9. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Woohoo :)

Over 4000 members on the good ol' Boards o' Majick.

:D

10. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

4000 members?!?! That's more than half the population in my hometown! :eek:

11. Big B Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Now if we could just bring back a few that have gone missing on us. :p

12. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

[​IMG] Soul here. Just wondering if JC Denton has a bad connection, as I can't understand a single thing he says.

13. Frostmage Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Veteran

Why do you always start your posts with Soul here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.