1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Babbling Thread CXVIII

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by dmc, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Took Monday off, settled with food and drink to watch a football game that lasted 10 minutes.

2. Keneth Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran

Media:
    I always finish my food in the first 10 minutes anyway. :shake:

3. Merlanni

Merlanni Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Nerves?

4. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I'm incapable of eating slowly. Probably because I've rarely had that luxury in life.

5. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Just for the sake of clarity was that the football where burly men wear armour and tackle each other or the football where slim men kick a ball around ?

6. Merlanni

Media:
    The less squeamish type that is just as though as six nations but different.

7. damedog Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Resourceful Veteran

Darn it SP! You guys have way too much content for my favorite games. I should be focusing on college not adding more mods for yet another BG run.

8. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    At least you're not a modder. I couldn't help but start working on several mod projects as soon as I ran the game again after all these years.

9. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG]

Guess I've been a little depressed this week, I got laid-off and wasn't expecting it - I'm battling the depression with a little creativity. Took a few sci-fi selfies for fun.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2015
  10. dmc

dmc Speak softly and carry a big briefcase Staff Member Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!)

Media:
    Sorry to hear that Dice - good luck in the job hunt!

11. Merlanni

Media:
    The ease of those dicisions is frightening.

Some company is pushing a kitchen faucet with boiling water. Some sort of cooker faucet. On slip of concentration.... Bam, second degrees burns.

12. Dice

Media:
    Thanks dmc - at least I'm getting a reference letter and have some good work experience under my belt this time. :)

13. Merlanni

Media:
    A reference is important.

14. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    If it makes you feel any better, Ashley saw your picture and said you were pretty :D If you can't trust a 6 years olds judgement, who can you trust? :lol:

Dice likes this.
  15. Keneth Gems: 29/31

Media:
    I've just realized I had another BoM tab open in my browser for weeks, if not longer, and my instant messages from that abysmal app at the bottom have been randomly "disappearing" into it. :nolike:

16. Dice

Media:
    Lol tell Ashley thanks for me :) Silvery. HA! I just realized that I'm kind of Silvery in my new profile pic :p

Silvery likes this.
  17. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Ah that's really too bad Dice, unemployment can be a *****, I wish you all the good luck in the world.

18. Dice

Media:
    Thanks Flix but I'm dealing with worse things than that right now. My oldest son has started to hurt me and I'm hesitant to press charges :(.

---------- Added 4 hours, 50 minutes and 47 seconds later... ----------

I pressed charges.

19. Blackthorne TA

Blackthorne TA Master in his Own Mind Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Yikes... sorry to hear that Dice. Especially given what you've already left behind.

20. Silvery

Silvery I won't pretend to be your friend coz I'm just not ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Bloody Nora! Love ya Dice x

Dice likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.