1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Music Post (or Random Metal Babbling)

Discussion in 'Sensorium' started by Undertaker, Nov 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Hehehe...last night I corrupted a hot little Asian chick into liking Ratt and Queesryche! She normally listens to nothing but that top 40 pop/R&B crap, but last night she was stuck in my bay...and I just happened to have those two CDs with me. :evil:

Persons I've saved from Sh*tty music: hmmm...probably 5 now...

Persons still needing to be saved: too many, and still growing! :eek: :shake:

The world is doomed... :rolling:

2. Daie d'Malkin

Daie d'Malkin Shoulda gone to Specsavers

Hmm, seems Tuomas is working on a new Nightwish album. I shall have to plan my finances accordingly

3. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

I've been listening to Rammstein's Reise Reise... good stuff!

Who am I including?

Undertaker
    DotW
    Kitrax
    Arabwel
    Me
    Daie
    Cuchulainn
    WotW
    BOC

Anyone else want to be included? (only if you've posted quite a bit, though.)

[ February 11, 2006, 05:23: Message edited by: Saber ]

4. Daie d'Malkin

*POke* Me!

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Saber, shame on you. You forgot CĂșchulainn, WoTW and BOC!

6. Saber

Hey, I didn't want to assume they wanted in... I placed the others in there because they had showed interest initially...

7. Warrior of the World

Warrior of the World Questing through space

Bah! Only free-thinking communist poseurs would leave me out.

8. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

The count should be easy now. And of course it will turn out that I'm the head music babbler :grin:

On topic - I dropped my Morbid Angel Covenant CD and now it has so many scratches it's impossible to listen to it :wail:

9. Saber

How about Susi? Think he'll want to be included?

Or rather, Susi, would you like to be included?

10. Daie d'Malkin

Okay, after a late night session of internet radio, I have been prompted to check out Falconer. Hae only heard one song- The CLarion Call, which I thought was great. Has anyone else heard any more?

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

I have little interest in power metal. Maybe WotW heard more songs, he's the power metal guy :)

12. Warrior of the World

I have the song "Lord of the Blacksmiths", and the album "The Sceptre of Deception". They're a good band. They had a bit of a line-up fiddle recently, and I think they're doing a new album, so I'll wait and see what that sounds like. Get the album "Falconer", though.

13. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Heather Alexander rocks - and daamn, it is good to read one of Mercedes Lackey's books with songs inspired by said on the background.

Alecxander's voice and approach is absolutely awesome - I wish I had a fraction of her talent...

14. Daie d'Malkin

*Infuses Arabwel with 1/100000th of her talent*

GO forth! You can now singa scales, and nothing else! In future, specify the fraction!

@WOTW- I have downloaded all the free tracks from their site, and am definately buying an album when I get some money.

15. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Anthrax are coming to Finland in April. :banana: Although I prefer the latterday lineup, it will be interesting to see them with Belladonna singing, seeing as I never got the chance at the time. Was a bit too young.

And yeah, I'd like to be included in the count, even though I haven't posted a lot lately.

16. Warrior of the World

Woe is a lack of cash. There are a couple of albums I would like to pick up, and there are four festivals I plan to go to this year. At the moment, I can barely afford to go to ProgPower, though at least my Wacken ticket is paid for.

17. Daie d'Malkin

Has Wacken sold out yet?

18. Saber

Just finished updating my new iPod (the one that replaced the stolen one). Plenty of metal on there to kill any rap or hip-hop fan :p

19. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    *snerk*

Oh, I can sing scales. sort of. Myu problem is a fine voice and complete lack of ear :p

20. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

One more post and we can open second RMP :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.