1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Relationship Babbling Thread (alias Relationship Rant Thread #2)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Disciple of The Watch, Nov 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Wonder what his bed has to do with that. Germs in hers or something?

2. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Shell, we live separately. It's a fairly recent relationship, we've been together about a month.

I have no clue what the **** is going through her mind right now, but I am really not happy. Back when he and I were starting to get together, she called a couple of times at rather obscene hours. Once at 11:45 pm, when everyone was asleep, and once at about 7:45 am on a Saturday, when everyone was asleep. Not amused.

I have no clue what she's trying to do, but I know I am not pleased with it.

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Weeeee! Last night was the first night in a very long time that my fiance and I fell asleep together in each other's arms! :love:

Call us weird, but when we sleep, my body temp drops to about 96 degrees, while hers seems to rise to 100 degrees, she always complaigns that I feel like ice, and I always complaigns that she's so damn hot that it makes me sweat. So we usually sleep at the oppisite ends of our bed. :rolleyes:

But for some reason, we fell asleep together and woke up still entwined. Sure, my legs and left arm are killing me, but I'd say it's worth it. :love:

Again, call us weird, but when you have a signifacantly different body temp, heart rate, and breathing timing than your partner, it makes sleeping quite hard. :pope: :rolling:

4. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I hear ya, Kitrax. One night I was sleeping (had a night off work), and suddenly my gf picks up the blanket and throws it to the ground. So I wake up and say "WTF?", and she answers me that I vent so much heat that she was suffocating under the blanket. I laugh, and I fall asleep again. She gets closer to me, and she feels so damn cold that I feel like there's a block of ice strapped to my back, so I wake up shivering. Bah. :flaming:

5. Dice

Dice ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    Laiwethel, if your boyfriend doesn't tell his ex to F-off then you have to worry. You know that you can't trust the ex, but you have to trust your boyfriend or you will have problems with your relationship.

@ DoTW :lol: I was just making a comment about the title of the thread DoTW...I wasn't trying to make anyone change it. I'm not anal, honest! :roll: :rolling:

6. Disciple of The Watch

Hehe, well, after picking a closer at the look at the thread, I realized that you were right, Dfly, and it's true that Relationship Rant sounded pretty negative, so I added another part to signify that it's not just negative rants going on here. The first RRT was pretty negative, but in this one, things have improved. Will RRT #3 be sugary sweet and hyper-positive, I wonder...? :shake:

Oh, and I finally located the bastard with who my ex cheated on me with! It's time for a payback! He's gonna suffer, oh yes. He'll curse the day he crossed the Shadow Scorpion... FEEL MY STING! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

7. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    Maybe it should be the Random Relationship Babbling thread? ;)

8. Laiwethel Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

It looks like he's told her to bugger off, which I'm happy about.

Now I'm just hoping she doesn't decide to "surprise" him.

9. chevalier

Media:
    She might herself be quite surprised. There is a lot of unsubstantiated confidence in that one. ;)

10. Disciple of The Watch

Zapped the name once again thanks to fair Shell's suggestion. Call me whimsical if it makes you feel good, I don't mind, because I AM whimsical. :D

Good to hear he told her to f*** off, Lai. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything will be okay.

Ofelix and Saber, any news from your potential conquests?

11. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Indeed I have news bad one in fact... I may have lost a lover still I still have a friend. :( :o

The worst is I thought she was single but no! She is still with that guy from France. It's been two years they haven't meet. Bah I sincerely thought that story was over! If I knew I wouldn't have... wouldn't.

/me go hide

[ January 26, 2006, 22:50: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

12. Disciple of The Watch

Whaaaaaaaaaat? She's with a Frenchie from FRANCE? They haven't seen each other for TWO years?

Ridiculous.

Well, at lease you tried, Ofelix... take that as a small consolation.

13. Benan Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Kitrax and Disciple: I seem to be having the same problem falling asleep with my girlfriend. Or maybe it's just her bed. I cannot for the life of me sleep in that bed. We've tried 3-4 times now, and I get lik3 2-3 hours of sleep at the most. We're trying my bed later tonight.

If thats the worse thing that happens in this relationship, then'll be quite happy. Tired, but happy.

14. chevalier

Media:
    Don't hide, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You haven't done anything wrong. And you haven't lost a lover in her because you've never had a lover in her in the first place. ;)

15. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Aren't you tired of always being right ? How can I argue with that kind of wisdom? Ahhh still :o

Darn Chevalier and his high wisdom score :rolleyes: :lol:

PS; for those who wondered; I wept, in a very manly way of course.

EDIT; Forgot me past time, To weep is wept not weeped. Sorry!

[ January 27, 2006, 04:18: Message edited by: Ofelix ]

16. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Even manly men cry, don't worry about the tears.

And Chev, why are you always right (in here at least ;) )?

I'm sorry Ofelix :(

17. Disciple of The Watch

I prefer venting a trop-plein of emotions by smashing something than crying. My fatalist view on life usually takes care of the rest.

But hey, to everyone it's way of venting emotions.

And Chev should be a freakin psychologist.

18. JiggaJay Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Okay, after many weeks of staring at this thread but not being man enough to post, I guess i'll give it a shot.

Damn, prom is in about a month. There's this girl that I never really knew I had a crush on until this summer while watching her cheer during football season. I have been completely obsessed... Can't stop thinking about her, mouth dry, you know the drill. She is in my grade, (an odd thing for me ;) , not that i'm exactly the player I wish i was... *sigh*) She has all the overachiever classes with me and is INCREDIBLY brilliant, winning the state math thingy sophomore year and prolly going to do it again this year-- and she's a goddess.

Her bestest friend (another goddess) is okay friends with me and like my best friends best friend, and the idiot spilled to her my feelings about her friend. (this was around November lol, so she has known a while but I don't know if she knows... I've been picking up 'signs' but they are my imagination :/)

Well, I am rambling on so I'll get to my point. I'm very insecure about asking her to go with me, as I left the game January 5th of last year when a girl I was dating brokered my heart-- for my best friend. (long story, she broked mine, I hated my friend, then she brokered his for another guy, I was the *bigger* man and forgave him because after all, friends are the greatest and most important things to have, and we're still best buds) Well, I have been out of the player game and my skillz (what little i had...) are incredibly dull, my car is broken but hopefully will get fixed by the time it rolls around, and she hasn't had a boyfriend I think ever. Hard to believe for one like her... Anyways, if she DID say yes i'm worried about not being able to talk to her, I have no problem with other girls but with her I feel the stakes are incredibly high and don't want to look like an idiot so I hardly say anything...

Bah, you guys think Im an idiot now. Help me work up some courage man!

19. chevalier

Media:
    Okay, sorry for the previous one but I was in a bit of a hurry, hadn't really eaten anything and only had one coffee... long story. Shouldn't probably have written anything. ;)

So, okay, let's forget about the ex or whoever she was, the one who broke your heart. ;)

However, the point stands that your current crush is one of the most desirable targets around, so make sure you're into her and it's not about proving to yourself that you can catch her if you try. You don't need to go out with cool girls to be a cool guy, don't need to be cool to be a guy, and so and so forth.

Another point is that you get to see her cheering during sporty events and it affects you. Look, cheerleaders are supposed to be appealing, so no wonder. But don't overrate that impression. ;) If you took a random girl off the street and spent some serious buck on the stylist, you would get a top model. ;) Don't know about your school, but nowadays cheerleaders are often given not just cute but simply sexy outfits and sexy poses and moves. With all that skin and underwear in the air, no wonder a guy's brain is turned to goo. ;)

Well, but if you really think it's about her and not about her being a good target... then just walk up to her and ask her. Simple as it is. :p

Otherwise... what I said before. Leave her alone and look for someone who's there for you.

[ January 27, 2006, 17:13: Message edited by: chevalier ]

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Chev, the girl he wants hasn't had a boyfriend yet. The girl you are talking about was his ex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.