1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Random Sports Babbling Post 2

Discussion in 'Colosseum' started by dmc, Jul 20, 2006.

1. Dendri Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

Tour de Farce :rolleyes:

Cant wait for the pharmaceutical show-off to stop interrupting my tv experience. :rolleyes:

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yeah, you'd have to be happy with that England performance, but Pakistan are a funny team. For all their talent, they are sometimes hopeless when they are on tour.

Looks like a big win for England coming up.

3. Gnarfflinger

Gnarfflinger Wiseguy in Training

Now this is where things get interesting in the NHL. An arbitrator just handed Scott Gomez 5 million for next year. New Jersey was already at about 45 million for the year. Now they sit at 50 million and have to be at 44 million or less by the start of the season. What will Lou Lamorillo do?

4. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

14 hours until the big Tri Nations / Bledisloe Cup clash between the All Blacks and the Wallabies. We could wrap up both if we win tomorrow. Go the All Blacks!

5. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Yo HB, we have the home ground advantage and are out for revenge. Should be a good game to watch regardless of the outcome.
    Being an Aussie though, I hope that the Wallabies hammer that throat slitting, purse swinging All Blacks.

6. Harbourboy

Bring it on, Matilda! It's all square with the basketball and netball, let's see what if we can get a decisive result in the rugby.

7. Sydax Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

Man, Landis was supposed to be a hero, his 'miracle' run isn't much of a miracle...

8. Morgoth

Morgoth La lune ne garde aucune rancune Veteran

Media:
    Maybe Discovery, ABN Amro and American Post should step aside and let the pharmacists sponsor the teams..

9. Barmy Army

Barmy Army Simple mind, simple pleasures... Adored Veteran

Media:
    My boys Cook and Bell both hit hundreds again today. One day, people will admit I am right about those two :D .

10. Ilmater's Suffering Gems: 21/31
    Latest gem: Pearl

My Boy's pitching against the Tigers tonight... butterflies, butterflies.

11. Harbourboy

Barmy, this Pakistan outfit don't look so flash. I hope they're better than they look, for your team's confidence's sake - going into the Ashes.

12. Barmy Army

Media:
    Well it's the no.2 team in the world, so what can you say about it? We're just giving them a pasting and granted, they are not at their best. But still, they are a good side. You rarely get one team dominating another yet the other team still looking good...!

13. Harbourboy

You must be relieved to see it, after that hiccup against Sri Lanka.

14. Barmy Army

Media:
    We've been crap since the Ashes mate. Part of the problem is that, at no stage after the Ashes have we ever had our strongest team fit. There's always been 3 or 4 of that winning team injured. The 2 years before that (when we beat everyone we played, basically) we had pretty much no injuries.
    You can't blame it all on that, but it's got to be part of the problem.

15. TrueBlueAussie Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

I admit defeat HB. We had plenty of chances to secure a win in the last 15 minutes but screwed them up and our scrum was pitiful. There will always be a next time however, and I rekon we'll win it.

16. Harbourboy

Yeah, what a tough game. This has been such an up and down Tri Nations. Top flight test rugby is all about defence though, and we managed to hold out. No last minute John Eales heroics this time.

17. Barmy Army

Media:
    WIn by an innings as 120 runs. Poece of piss :) . Good signs from t'England.

18. Harbourboy

How about that Sri Lankan batting though? Huge!

19. Barmy Army

Media:
    Jayawardene hit 300+ didn't he? That's mental. Though I guess SA do have no Pollock. Just goes to show that SL are a good side and England only lose to good sides ;) hehe :)

20. Stu Gems: 20/31
    Latest gem: Garnet

With the notable exception being the last Ashes.
    You wont get away with it again.

I'm really looking foreward to the next lot - only 9 days after my final exams - November will be HUGE!!

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.