1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RBP History!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Felinoid, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I was surprised to see both Felinoid and kuemper score such low percentages. Looking at the rate of their posting, one would have believed that they have spent a lot of time in the RBP.
    Like the noob spammer Disciple of the Watch :nono: Learn from these two DotW! Creative and versatile spammers the both of them :shake:

2. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

If you look at the percetage, then yes. But Ara has almost 2500 posts in RBP :D No one can beat her, she's the queen of SPAM :tie:

*whisper* I wonder how do I look on this statistic?

3. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

Noob spammer?!? I've been here since August '05 and I have 1145 posts, that's a lot of spam... and according to my calculations, I have an average count of 229.6 posts per month, and I should reach 2700 posts by august, so if I keep spamming that much, while you, Shrikant, have an average of 68.36 per month, or 820.33 per year, so NYAH! :p

4. kuemper Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Shrikant's table just goes to show that I take the time and effort to post interesting spam and not just chat to other SPers. :tie:

Makes me wonder how the percentages would be reversed comparing and contrasting the other fora with RPB. I'm sure my percetange is quite high in BG2.

5. DarkStrider

DarkStrider I've seen the future and it has seen me Distinguished Member

Hey there big cat I thought I was included in this run-through ?

6. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

@DS:
    You are, but I'm only up to #45 and you haven't posted yet. I'm sure you'll spike when I do my next skim, though. :grin:

7. DarkStrider

Oh dear I'm beginning to dread this especailly when/if Shrikant adds me to his stats... :mommy:

8. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

@DS: Don't worry, dad, Shrikant is just a brooding :geezer:

:lol: :shake:

9. Felinoid

@DS:
    There; happy now?! :p

10. DarkStrider

Yes thank you :D

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

And me? What about me?

12. Felinoid

@Undertaker:
    Boy, you are impatient, aren't you? :shake: I'm pretty sure I told you before in an RB, but I'll lay it out again here. First, I have to finish the current run-through with Kitrax, Uytuun, and Darkstrider. Then, I'll tally you and Saber up (through RBP #53) in the next run-through. And finally I'll tally up RBPs #54 & #55 (and probably #56 by then) for everybody.

13. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Tal do you actually go through in count each thing, or did you write a program to identify the name of each person, and it identifies how many times it has been used as a poster, or something like that?

14. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Good work (again), Felinoid.

Saber - why did you call Felinoid "Tal"?

15. olimikrig

olimikrig Cavalier of War Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :shake:

16. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Holly crap...I'm already over 300? :eek: I didn't think I spammed that much. :rolleyes:

Oh well...I guess I'll continue the Spam God's work. :bigeyes: :rolling:

17. Felinoid

@Saber:
    I personally go through and count them. And to anticipate your next question: yes, I'm completely insane. :shake: But it doesn't take as long as you think, and I can still do other things on the computer at the same time I'm skimming (though at a slower rate than if I weren't skimming).

EDIT:
    Okay, run-through 5 is complete, and the counts for Kitrax, Uytuun and DarkStrider (through RBP #53) are all up. Run-through 6 with Undertaker and Saber will be next.

[ January 04, 2006, 02:37: Message edited by: Felinoid ]

18. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    So...Fel, on your "run throughs" do you update everyone else that you have a count for already? :confused: :rolling:

19. Felinoid

@Kitrax:
    No, I keep tallying new RBs separate from tallying new counts. You'll notice that it only says (current through #53) at the moment, which means I haven't counted anyone's posts in 54 or 55 yet. When I've got everyone up to the same spot, then I go through new RBPs and count everyone on the list. When I do a run-through, I'm just getting the new names on the list up to speed with the others.

TBH, I'm not sure which will come first: run-through 6 or catch-up for RBPs #54 & #55. Probably the former on account of Undertaker's chomping at the bit. :shake: Also, it shouldn't take too long since I would only have to go back a year into the RBs instead of all the way back to the beginning. That's 40 threads I won't have to skim. :cool:

20. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

I expect to be overtaken by at least 4 people by the time you next update the list.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.