1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

RBP History!

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Felinoid, Sep 6, 2005.

1. Felinoid

Felinoid Who did the what now?

Undertaker and Susipaisti's counts (through #53) are up now, and I can finally start tallying up the latest RBs. Hopefully I'll have all the counts updated by the weekend.

2. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

We can't wait!

3. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    I'm right where I need to be...right in the middle section. Not too much spam like Ara and Chev, but not too little Like BTA or Deathmage.

So...meh. :rolling:

4. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    I am pretty sure I need to get back in gear and start contributing more.... been SO lazy about the RBPs lately.

5. Disciple of The Watch

Disciple of The Watch Preparing The Coming of The New Order Veteran

I admit I haven't spammed much those last weeks... but this isn't a competition :p

6. Undertaker Gems: 27/31
    Latest gem: Emerald

Hm, only 262 RBPs. That doesn't make me a big spammer :p

7. Felinoid

Keep in mind that all the counts are about a month old right now. But I hope to rectify that soon.
    Actually, it does. :p That's out of 7 RBs, making it about 35 per 500-post RB; 7% of the RB is damn near Ara-ness (she's usually around 8%). :grin:

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Oh my, 148. Out of my total that's almost 19%. :mommy: I'm getting corrupted by the devilish forces at play in this place.

9. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

@Fel: but those 262 posts are huge minority compared to my total post count :p

10. Felinoid

That's because I'm not finished yet. :p Your current number is probably around 400.

11. Undertaker Gems: 27/31

That leaves more or less 1000 non spam posts :p

[Oh, I dunno, that metal babbling post has a lot of your spam in it too ;) ] -dmc

[ January 12, 2006, 21:55: Message edited by: dmc ]

12. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

My spamming has declined the last two weeks, but I'm back. Those 148 posts will increase tenfold! (Or something like that)

13. Harbourboy

Harbourboy Take thy form from off my door! Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Ha ha ha, that's quite funny, dmc.

14. Disciple of The Watch

That's what happens when speaking of an interesting subject, nontheless...

15. Nakia

Nakia The night is mine Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    :) @dmc, if we start counting all the non RB spam posts I must admit that even I would have at least a few hundred.

16. Disciple of The Watch

I hate to say it has come to this, Big Cat, but I am the closest one on your tail...

17. Harbourboy

Kuemper is just about to overtake me and Felinoid is not far behind. What other useful statistics can someone think of analysing?

18. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    Meh I'm pretty sure almost all my post are in RBB. Can you verify that dearest Cat? pleeeeeaaaassssse?

19. Felinoid

@HB:
    Actually, you and kuemper were even a month ago (as the latest tally indicates), so no doubt she's overtaken you already, as have I most likely. DotW shouldn't be too far behind right now either. ;)

@Ofelix:
    The tally up through #54 puts you at 859 RB posts, as you can see if you check the third post of the thread. Likely by now you've surpassed even Aikanaro and 8people due to their comparatively low rate of posting, putting you in the third spot right behind Ara and chev. You may safely consider yourself the Prince of SPAM. :hahaerr:

I'll see if I can get through #55 this afternoon (before the weekend), but I make no promises and even that would not bring us current, with #56 left to do and #57 likely finishing soon.

20. Ofelix

Ofelix The world changes, we do not, what irony!

Media:
    HURRRRAYYY! Now I need a princess.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.