1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Real magic?

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Sniper, Nov 19, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sniper Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Offense taken
    So what makes me a sad sad case?
    Look i'm only 15 and am not always able to cope with matters big or small with a great degree of maturity. I've just been dumped by my girlfriend to find that she's going out with a kid 2 years younger than me and he is now trying to pick a fight with me!

2. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Ok she's going out with a bloke 2 years her senior (she dumped that young dick!) BUT! This older bloke is mates with those 2 numskulls who want to do my head in...WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WORLD COMING TO????

Oh yeah how to cast hexes?

[This message has been edited by Sniper (edited November 27, 2000).]

3. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Oh yeah does any1 want me to keep them updated on what happens on this dilema and others connected to it?

4. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31
    Latest gem: Tchazar

Rakanishu, I gotta tell you something.

I am a Roman Catholic. I worship 1 God. I believe in 1 Church. I will never practice magic, as it is illegal in Catholic law.

Why make something illegal if it doesn't exist?

In (I believe) Acts of the Apostles, two of the disciples convert a *wizard*. A wizard, one who could cast spells, cure ills, etc.
    After his conversion, he burned his books and scrolls and never practised magic again.

5. herf Guest

[​IMG] rakinshu, just because you dont believe that doesnt mean it doesnt exist just because your tiny little mind cant comprehend it, if you dont believe in something then thats ur business, this subject is obviously for people who do belive in magic and want to discuss the inner workings of spells but you come barging in and try and force your views on us by telling us what to do "if you want results then try action instead of all the mumbojumbo crap", we belive it and if you dont then dont try and force your views on us please, if you want to rant and rave about not believing in magic then set up a seperate subject and discuss it there but not here where all that wants to be done is to discuss magic between those who DO believe, i'm not saying that ur not welcome cuz thats not my choice i'm just saying that u shouldnt force your views on other people who dont share ur views.

oh and sniper did you try the spell i emailed you?
    tell me if it worked out.

6. Sniper Gems: 28/31

No i havn't used it YET...cos she broke up with him BUT she's going out with one of HIS mates...Now would you think that they are all using her? I think i might also have to cast a dispell spell on myself as i reckon i'm cursed...Y'see, i start doing these really dumb things and i'm getting pains for no reason...

7. Sol'Kanar Guest

By the way Sniper, this is interesting, if no one else objects, I should like to hear updates on your situation.

8. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

I believe in the possible existence of magic and would gladly welcome any opportunity to work it. Alas, I prefer to rely on my fists, wits and speech instead.

9. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

This all sounds really fantastic, how do you go about with a magik thingymajig?

10. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Magic...well, first things first, you need to believe in it, second, you need a bit of money to buy equipment such as a spellbook (any book) Candles radiating power (Candles of different colour and size) And er...well thats what you need at least...And er...well go and get em spells! BUT! people if possible try to use them for a good purposes and always try to consider the consiquences of the spell and try not to use them for selfish actions (force love upon)...

UPDATES: The kid has been gathering his friends and goes to the bike sheds (where i usually go at the end of school) after school. The numbers usually are from around 4-8 people...There are a less number of us but we're 2 years older and are better physically built...So nothings happened thus far...Its like the cold war at the moment...

Also, some girls and maybe a few boys are planning to beat up me ex...Question is, should i or should i not interfer? Thats your call people...Tell me what you think what i should do...Watch or help me ex (if i help me ex maybe she will see what she saw in me at the start of our relationship) or whatever?

11. herf Guest

[​IMG] help her, but help her because shes in trouble and not because you want her back, help her because you dont want her to get hurt and dont even think about tryin to win her over. basically help her for all the right reasons and dont overstep yourself and try to just make urself look good, if they threaten her then have a quiet word with them where your ex cant see as she might not want you interfereing in her life now that you are broken up. if you see a gang of them or hear that they are gonna hurt her then just walk in and solve the situation with your fists but dont gloat and say "that was easy" or anthing like that, just kick their fuck in, make sure shes ok then leave. got it?

12. Septic Yogurt Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

I belive in magic, and I belive in candles, and i belive in money.

w00t

13. Sol'Kanar Guest

What herf said.

14. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Hey Herf is quite a mature kid for a 14 year old...considering that most 14 year olds are dickheads and yeah, guess, i'll follow your suggestions...I just wonder whether those girls and girl beaters are serious though...

15. Shura Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Honour would dictate that you step in and foil the woman beaters. I approve heartily of thy course.

16. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

Well, Sniper, if the threats real you should definately help. Perhaps I have a male dominance complex, but I can't stand guys beatin' on girls.

Usually, the threat is not real...I have often fallen prey to this kind of machismo. There'll be a lot of talk, and gnashing of teeth, but be careful or you'll make an ass of yourself.

In any case, the only fair fight is one on one. If anyone violates this unspoken law, they deserve to be on the receiving end of a blanket party.

D'you take martial arts classes Sniper?

17. Sniper Gems: 28/31

Yeah I take martial arts...blue belt in taikwondo to be honest.

What a drag! The fight hasn't even commenced yet if it is to commence...

18. Sapiryl Gems: 7/31

[​IMG] Blue belt in Tai Kwon Do is definately good.

Which school? I'm partial to Horange Chung Shin myself. (Not sure about the spelling of that middle word there. It's spelled out phonetically.)

19. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    I just started Tang Soo Do about three months ago! I'm only an Orange belt, but I've started sparring & I definitely enjoy it!

20. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    As far as the girl thing...I think you defend her regardless of your past history. I do not approve of guys beating on women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.