1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Relationship Rant Thread #6

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Beren, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Yeah I decided I really didn't mind the age, especially because she lives far away so it would be easy to avoid if necessary :p

She wanted to go "see" my place and her friend got super drunk belligerent and made us take her with us (my roommate wouldn't let us leave her, damn).

2. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    Bah, that could actually have been a blessing! :p

3. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

Ah, crap.

Just got down talking to the girl who I actually do have feelings for. She's still way better than any other right now. Fack.

At least my mind was off of her for a couple days.

4. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Media:
    Yes, it is rather annoying if someone blocks one's roosters. Cockadoodle-doo.

5. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

The wife officially left this morning for a 4 day jaunt with her co-workers. Just the girls and I now. Nothing like the tri-fecta of the baby crying, the 2 yr old crying because the baby is crying and the cat crying because both kids are crying. Yea! At least I 'll get some good gaming in at night time.:)

Last edited: Nov 5, 2009
  6. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Didn't know you were a cross-dresser. :p

7. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Really? Everyone else knew :p

8. Susipaisti

Susipaisti Maybe if I just sleep... Veteran

Damn! Always the last to know. I must have missed quite the show. Not that there's anything wrong with that sort of thing.

9. Blades of Vanatar

Blades of Vanatar Vanatar will rise again Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Yes, my lack of spell-check usage definitely made me deserve that! I was confident one(or more) of you would of jumped on it, but I was expecting Splunge to be honest.:)

10. Blades of Vanatar

The wife has returned from the weekend with the maidens. Lucky her. Daddy Blades survived, but it was a close call, I was nearing panic mode. Handling a newborn and a 2 year-old for 4 days is tough work! Takes alot of patience and a willingness to get messy. My little one "sprayed" me on Saturday night, giving a whole new definition to the term "poopy-head".:(

11. joacqin

joacqin Confused Jerk Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Why is the relationship between men and women so complicated?

12. Triactus

Triactus United we stand, divided we fall Veteran

Media:
    To make us appreciate beer and tv more... :)

13. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Testicles have that effect on women.

And driving if you ask my mother, but mainly women.

My boyfriend is having to pick me up and take me back to his because my condition is playing up too badly and I can't be on my own. Means we're having to discuss whether or not university is plausible for me anymore and what I should do.

Have a feeling it's going to be an incredibly emotional time, hopefully it won't damage our relationship. I know when I ended up in a wheelchair I took it out on people close to me, as of now I'm looking into getting an electric which is even more painful for me personally. It feels like I'm giving up. There's enough strain being long distance without pushing him away with misplaced anger. I have to be careful.

14. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    Life could be simple but it's not and the same goes for relationships.

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."

15. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

[​IMG]

This picture pretty much represents me and relationships.

16. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    I read this as goats against the current....

17. Caradhras

Caradhras I may be bad... but I feel gooood! Veteran

Media:
    That comment made my day. Thanks! :lol:

18. Iku-Turso Gems: 26/31

Media:
    Humm...Never say never...

I've got a date. Butterflies in my stomach, all that jazz...holy moly...poop...and: :banana:

Very early to say anything, except she's very very very sweet (honey, dripping). Utterly charming. Might be just the thing I'm looking for. For now, at least, she makes me feel good about myself. Which might even be the first time that's happened and an achievement by itself.

19. ChickenIsGood Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I was able to watch her preform today. Hard not to smile when I see somebody doing something they love.

Dancing.

20. Saber

Saber A revolution without dancing is not worth having! Veteran

Chicken, I know how you feel; the girl I am supremely interested in is a dancer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.