1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sex vs. your favorite game (mature audiences only please)

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Elios, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elios Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

Sure, I start this topic and I come up as a cold dead fish. Me? A cold dead fish? I can't understand it. I was always "with the ladies" in college. Man, I just can't believe it. I guess I'm just going to sit here and continue playing my game. :confused:

2. Vermillion Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

[​IMG] I'm definately all in favour of game and sex at the same time. So anyone suggested it to their lover since reading this topic? ;)

And yes I have, last night but she was too tired :( , nevermind, there's always tonight ;)

3. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

do you actually believe people here have lovers? I mean really, would they have time to post here???!

Just kidding :)

I think anyone who is not living with their lover should be excuse from this topic!
    Obviously, when it is hard to come by there is no real choice.
    But, we are in 'whatnots' so I shouldn't delve too deep I suppose....

4. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Scarampella ... I live with my wife, is that the same thing?

For the record, I'm not allowed to play games at home (unless she and the baby are asleep) ... the the scenario will never happen.

5. Faragon Gems: 25/31
    Latest gem: Moonbar

Veteran

I second the "I've got room under my desk" :D

Though realistically, I'd be away from the computer in less then a heartbeat.

6. Lokken Gems: 26/31
    Latest gem: Diamond

Veteran

playful kitten.. =)

muwhahaha, *rattles some handcuffs* :D

7. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Hmmm, how does it skew the question to have both partners playing BG2 together?! I'll count myself lucky and leave the rest to your fertile imaginations.

BTW, I'm also a lion.

8. Pix Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

really depends on how hot she is doesn't it? otherwise, might as well stare at Aribeth or Imoen.

9. Dragon's Jewel Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

If you're staring at Imoen over your significant other, than you need to reevaluate your relationship, methinks. Besides, Viconia is sooooo much more attractive.

And what's up with all these kittens on here? I'm thinking that us lions are turning into a rare breed. Growl.

10. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

rally ... do you role play? your husband pretends to be Minsc and you're Edwina or Vic? ;)

As Minsc says "I think I need a bigger ...." lets just leave that alone ;) :good:

11. Rallymama Gems: 31/31
    Latest gem: Rogue Stone

Media:
    Interesting idea, Math! We've not yet had Ed or Vicci in our party yet, and Aerie is much too flighty for me, but maybe Jaheira...

Some of Minsc's lines have made it into our inside-joke vernacular, but not farther yet. Lilarcor could prove to be fertile ground - Hot buttah!

12. Shralp Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Well, Hell, Math. Of course you'd go for the sex. It only takes a couple of minutes anyway. :1eye:

13. Mathetais Gems: 28/31

Minutes???? Plural???

Wow ... that would really make my wife happy.

14. DarkGoddess Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

The handy dandy "pause" button would come into play. Besides, my b/f's near unconsciousness when we finish ;) so, hopping back on the game after a shower and raiding the fridge wouldn't be some sex faux pas.

BTW, I'm a gazelle. Chase me!

15. Jack Funk Gems: 24/31
    Latest gem: Water Opal

No brainer. Sex.
    Playful Kitten. It was the burrito and the hand cuffs and the orgy. I know it. :p

16. Intentioner of the Damned Gems: 14/31
    Latest gem: Chrysoberyl

[​IMG] It is only a game after all. You can just replay later. And i think i'd just get annoyed if a gf was trying to seduce me while i was trying to concentrate on a game. It's gotta be one OR the other, not both.

I got Lion. Guys have to be lions unless they like hookers. I barely ever see chicks making the first move with a guy.

17. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    I have, but I'm a gazelle anyway :shake: Playing on while my g/f tries to seduce me would be, in a word, interesting. However, with pause and reload in mind, I would most probably choose sex over gaming.

18. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    cause they don't want us to see that obvious truth :D

19. scarampella Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

No Way!
    You have never seen a gal put the moves on a guy??
    You haven't seen me in action then! :jawdrop:

Math: I find it hard to believe at your age you have trouble lasting more than a minute...surely the mighty paladin has a sword built to last the battle?

[ January 06, 2003, 20:57: Message edited by: scarampella ]

20. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I have made the observation that girls are sometimes remarkably consequent and determined when they are about to make first moves. As with the real lions, the females do the real hunting :shake:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.