1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerers at PC Gamer

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Slappy, Apr 9, 2003.

1. Arabwel

Arabwel Screaming towards Apotheosis Veteran

Media:
    Congrats, Tal.... SP definitely desev'rves all the honors that can possibly be piled upon it :D

(*Hugs*)

2. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] Can anyone remember the creature avatars and their order :hmm: ?

Congrats Tal, My friend is getting PC Gamer soon so I'll be able to see it for myself!

3. Shell

Shell Awww, come and give me a big hug!

Media:
    [​IMG] *Looks to her above post, coughing pointedly*

4. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] No way of telling unless he makes himself known, or others know and are holding their weisht ;)

But by the telling he hasn't been on in a while amuch a case

5. Slappy Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] Doh, I'm just so stupid. It looks like Ross is on a personal Crusade to up the Sorcerers membership. There is also a very good plug on page 54. He talks about the romance dialogues in BG2 as his defining gaming moment. He then goes on to say that you only realise how impressive it really is when you read the full romance scripts...

available from www.sorcerers.net.

Better get some extra bandwidth Tal :)

Again, I'll send Tal the appropriate bit as a scan. How many more plugs are in there I wonder.

6. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  7. Bulges Gems: 2/31
    Latest gem: Fire Agate

A comment on above comments (I would use a quote, but I can't figure out how to get it right) made by 8people and slappy. I don't know about the UK, but in the States, magazines are put on the rack dated for the next month to avoid taxation. A magazine that comes out in April will be dated for May, otherwise sotres will legally have to make customers pay sales tax on them. This is also the way with weekly mags aa well, always dated one week in advance. I am sure that the publishers wind up not having to pay some sort of tax or something, and that is why they do it. Not really to save the consumers money.

And I am glad that I site I just found (long story on the registered date) is getting some recognition in a major mag. I guess that this site lives up to what I percieved it to be. Congrats to all responsible.

8. Harkle Gems: 16/31
    Latest gem: Shandon

Congrats Tal, other mods and all people who make this place great! Sorcerer's Place is definitely one of the best sites I've ever seen. :thumb:

9. 8people

Media:
    [​IMG] lol :lol: - you gotta love that picture caption :hahaerr:

About the months thing - I was confused because I thought I'd got the month wrong, again.

10. Sorcerer Of The South Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

Id like to thank Ross, as PC Gamer is how I found out about this site. There will probably be many more soon!

11. Mithrantir Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

[​IMG] Congratulations Tal, BTA, Extremist and everyone who keeps this place up. It is indeed an honour for a great site :love:

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.