1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Sorcerer's Place: The Movie

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mathetais, Jan 30, 2002.

1. Ragusa

Ragusa Eternal Halfling Paladin Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] I'd like to be played by an actor like christopher walken or gary oldman, experienced in subtle evil or straight berserker roles - or maybe max von sydow in "needful things" or "the three days of the condor" ... they would certainly look cool with pointed and serrated githyianki ears :hahaerr:

[This message has been edited by Ragusa (edited February 23, 2002).]

2. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

And when the henchmen of the Great Server Chrash Demon appear to get the upper hand, and threaten to extinguish the life of a not so unknown sorcerer.....

Just picture the whole SP cast as one, rushing in: "It's me. I'm Taluntain!", "No, I'm Taluntain" etc, etc.

In the confusion that ensues, of course the tables are turned and the SP boards back-up is loaded. Ne'er again was such evil seen in the land. (Until the sequel of course).

3. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

Ragusa----you shoulde definetly be played by Christopher Walken. He is one smooth, yet occasionally scary dude. He rocks!

[This message has been edited by Satiana Fearbringer (edited February 26, 2002).]

4. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

[​IMG] I would like to see Robin Williams act as "Maertyn Raushildt". And pleeeeease don't have me take the form of a Greater Basilisk :wail:

Anyway, a very good idea!

5. Eilonwy Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

[​IMG] Hey, hey!
    MTV's MANDY!?!?
    Never!
    Never, never and never!
    I dont like her at all!
    I want someone that looks like me to play me!
    (No, not a little ugly, moldy, irritating insect!)
    I want to have an actress with red hair, green eyes, freckles, age:13, and she must be the Best!
    uhh... Which leaves noone other than me left...
    Ooops!
    :p ;) :p
    j/k
    Anyway, I want a raise too..
    I mean 2 healingpotions and a Kit Kat bar is not enough!
    I want a plastic neckless too!
    :(

6. Amon-Ra Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Oooh, ooh, can I be played by Jack Nicholson? Sooooo creepy, yet soooo cool... It just doesn't get any better'n Jack. I could have a minor role as the bastard that chimes in with something pithy and cynical when everything is silent or peaceful.

Amon-Ra

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.