1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP Diablo 2 players

Discussion in 'Diablo 1 & 2' started by Xei Win Toh, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Wordplay Gems: 29/31
    Latest gem: Glittering Beljuril

Ah, well; the regular excuse... It's just a matter where you place your interests and I guess you lost your interest to this after the initial curiosity. That will leave just me and Bard for a time being, until we reach the next difficulty.

Could hope for a third person. D2 is best played with a party of four. :(

2. Evil Dad Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

Well I am still in. In fact I am building my third char, so I dont keep using my Javazon :)

I think Xei is still interested in joining in with us when we reach hell. He may be quite a few levels ahead of us still, but I personally dont see it as a big issue as both yourself and I will have our main/secondary skills maxed (or nearly) and the levels aren't so much of an issue then. Besides he can stand and take the hits for us :D

3. Xei Win Toh Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

You could just give a hoot if you want my pala to join you. If worried about overpowering you, I can tell his main weapon is a Crushflange. (The unique mace)
    And yes, I'm very interested in playing Xei in hell with you, if you want to. Put both her and my pala on hold for that very purpose.

4. Tassadar Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

"Besides he can stand and take the hits for us "

Haha, Xei the ultimate summon! :D

5. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Better than any golem at least. I just wish I could turn him into a item and summon a metal golem out of it. :p

Today we reached Flayer dungeon and tomorrow (Saturday) Xei should join with his paladin. Currently me and Bard are level 51, so it is to be seen how long it takes from Xei to show us his heels. :shake:

6. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

Hi there! I'd be very glad to join your party, too. My current chars are a level 40 Necro and a level 80 Barb. Necro is Nightmare Act 1, Barb is Hell Act 4. I don't know if I can attend in the next two days but I'll try to join you this week. Just keep me up-to-date where you are and when you'll meet again, please. My account on Europe is *MartectX

See you in-game!

7. Tassadar Gems: 23/31

Veteran

More recruits for the Fellowhip of SP! Excellent. :)

8. Evil Dad Gems: 15/31

Myself and Wirhe are the only players currently left at the moment. Xei left for reasons which I won't go into, but we still meet up and play separate to the SP fellowship.

Me and Wirhe are in A5 Nightmare at the moment. I have a Javazon and Wirhe has a Necro. Both chars are about L56.

We will be playing next on Wednesday around 7pm until 9pm.

I am online a LOT, and have several different chars, so if you want to level-up a char and get to A5 NM, then I would be happy for you to join us. I can't speak for Wirhe on this, although I dont see why he'd object.

My account is *sp_bard. Even, if you decide not to join the fellowship then keep an eye out for us. :D

9. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

Well, if you can make it to act 5 with that necro, and clear the first 3 quests, then we would have a army of skeletons and revived. :spin:

A sorc would be nice though. ;)

10. Evil Dad Gems: 15/31

Mind you another type of Necro would be good, maybe Bone/Poison. What type is it Maertyn? Give me a shout tonight/tomorrow and I will help you get through :)

11. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

We have almost finished Act 5 on NM, finding the last waypoint before the boss, so if someone wants to join, like you Maertyn, now would be the best time for it before the hardest difficulty. Info about our game:

Name: "Sorcerers 1"
    Pass: "Taluntain"
    Days: Wednesday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday
    Time: 1900 (+0)

Wirhe (Lv 60 necromancer summoner).
    Bard (Lv 60 amazon)

12. Maertyn

Maertyn There's nothing I cannot embrace! Veteran

Wah, sorry but I can't plan anything right now. Just /f a my account *MartectX and whisper me when I'm on. Sorry but a new life phase of mine has just began (studying at university of Munich), so I can't ah the hell I'm drunk you got the deal. Cya!

13. Evil Dad Gems: 15/31

THE END.

The regular sessions are now over, but if anyone is online at anytime then myself and Xei are around quite often, so look us up.

14. Wordplay Gems: 29/31

THE END for now; we'll see about it again after a month or so, as the chars are still hosted on the server. ;)

15. Tassadar Gems: 23/31

Veteran

I'll look for you guys whenever I'm on my mate's computer.

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.