1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

SP Merchandise - Ideas

Discussion in 'Sorcerous Sundries' started by Taluntain, Apr 15, 2003.

1. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
  2. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

Would that be like the deck of cards the US Army is carrying around Iraq?

Pictures of spammers and trolls who need to be captured or eliminated? ;)

If so, don't forget my picture!!!

3. 8people

8people 8 is just another way of looking at infinite ★ SPS Account Holder Adored Veteran

Media:
    [​IMG] One of those stickers for in your car!
    'If you can identify this dwarf you are too close'

'Save a tree, hug a druid!'
    'Beware of the hell-hound'
    'Spellhold - you don't have to be mad to live here, but it helps!'
    'Born to be wild-mage'
    'ToB, or not ToB, that is the expansion'
    'My arch-nemesis went to hell and all I got was this T-shirt'
    'Don't poke Drizzt, tis entirely unsociable'
    'When I die, I want to reload.'
    'I survived the Underdark!'
    'I survived having my soul taken'
    'I survived a vampire battle'

Excuse the BG references, tis my specialty :)

4. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
  5. Kovalis Darkfire Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

"Sorcers Place: Candy for the eye and food for the mind; as far as the mouse can scroll."

Wow! I am Really tired...

Err, how about "The place of legends, right Boo?!"

6. Hugo Gems: 15/31
    Latest gem: Waterstar

I would love to buy this stuff, but I don't have I credit card, neither do my parents, is there any way in which you can do this --- for example, does SP have a post adres ---

btw I know this is a PM thing, but I may not be the only one thusly afflicted

7. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

Don't Forget About the other Ideas... In the other thread. :thumb:

8. Sir Belisarius

Sir Belisarius Viconia's Boy Toy Distinguished Member ★ SPS Account Holder

Media:
    A little free floating babble:

"It's all fun and games...Until someone gets banned!"

"AFK is a state of mind"

"Idiot of the Week, Jackass for a lifetime!"

"Sorcerer's Place: Where your opinion means something...We're not sure what, but it means something!"

"Minsc's hamster holder"

9. Mathetais Gems: 28/31
    Latest gem: Star Sapphire

"A Lawyer, A Priest and a Housewife Walk Into A Chat-Room"

How about an 80's style joke (older US residents might be the only ones who get this)...

"Boo don't know Diddly about RPG's!"

10. Taluntain

Taluntain Resident Alpha and Omega Staff Member ★ SPS Account Holder Resourceful Adored Veteran Pillars of Eternity SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) New Server Contributor [2012] (for helping Sorcerer's Place lease a new, more powerful server!) Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!) BoM XenForo Migration Contributor [2015] (for helping support the migration to new forum software!)

Media:
    [​IMG] Actually, the question about credit cards is valid... And there will be several pay options, so everyone will be able to buy stuff, no worries. Keep in mind that I'm not doing this from home, the store will be hosted online by a company which specializes in this. But more on the actual details once the store goes live.

11. Greenlion420 Gems: 8/31
    Latest gem: Skydrop

Well if anything, the first thing i'd buy would be a cap. An S.P. logo on the front and Greenlion420 embroidered on the back would be very cool, however each cap would then be custom and too much trouble for S.P. so how about a cap with an S.P. logo and quote like "The stuff of legends right Boo?" and i'll have my name put on after i get it.

12. Viking Gems: 19/31
    Latest gem: Aquamarine

[​IMG] What is the copyright situation with the BG quotes?

I would have to get something with "Go for the eyes, Boo, go for the eyes!" Now a pen with this on would have been cool.

A compendium of Minsc quotes should be on everyones desk. :grin:

13. Taluntain

Media:
    I don't think quotes would bother anyone.

14. The Soul Forever Seeking Gems: 10/31
    Latest gem: Zircon

Drat. I was looking forward to collecting the moderators in action figure form.

I can just see it now...
    It's Tal! With real banning action!

15. chevalier

chevalier Knight of Everfull Chalice ★ SPS Account Holder Veteran

Media:
    Quotes? Well, some of them would, I think. For example some of my vast selection of legendary random chat quotes ;)

Actually rules quotes could be fun, like a camisole with the following text:

I don't uderstand why they think I'm mean :D

16. monkey Gems: 6/31
    Latest gem: Jasper

"When Tiax rules, britches shall not ride up so wedge like.".

I think just about any Tiax quote would be good. Replace Tiax with SP or Tal and it would still work.

"Do as ye will, but 'tis for naught! Sorcerer's Place must rule!"

Looking forward to buying some SP stuff - what kind of time frame are you looking at for setting this thing up?

"Give thy tongue a holiday! Tal so commands!"

17. Death Rabbit

Death Rabbit Straight, no chaser Adored Veteran Torment: Tides of Numenera SP Immortalizer (for helping immortalize Sorcerer's Place in the game!)

Media:
    Ok, the marketing professional has arrived. :cool: It's Slogan Time!

The "Idiot of the Week" T-shirt/mug
    -"Being stupid is no excuse for wearing this stupid T-Shirt / buying a stupid mug."

"The Alley of Dangerous Angles™" T-shirt
    - Where great ideas and passionate viewpoints are beaten to a bloody pulp by kids with keyboards.
    - Where Academics and Idiots finally have a level playing field. [below, in small type] Well...besides politics.

Monkey just gave me a good idea...

Say something at the top like "People are just RAVING about Sorcerers Place!" and have quotes like:

"Manly yes, but Boo likes it too!!" - Minsc
    "Squeak, squeak!" - Boo
    "SP kicks ALMOST as much ass as Tiax." - Tiax
    "Bastards! An affront to nature! But at least it's funny." - Jaheira

More to come...I'm at work...

[ May 07, 2003, 20:07: Message edited by: Death Rabbit ]

18. SoCo Gems: 9/31
    Latest gem: Iol

[​IMG] Simple Black Hooded SweetShirt, with Sorcerers Place, in the font thats on the boards.

19. Frog Gems: 12/31
    Latest gem: Moonstone

Veteran

"What can change the nature of a man?" printed on the back of a T-Shirt would own.

20. Shrikant

Shrikant Swords! Not words! Veteran

I like the idea of calenders with the SoTW. Large one's OK.
    Mugs, shots, caps and T-shirts, mouse-pads are a given. I want Cynicism and Liacor sayings on my T-shirts. And Boo too :)
    "Hack and slash your way to riches.YOO HOO!!"

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.