1. SPS Accounts:
    Do you find yourself coming back time after time? Do you appreciate the ongoing hard work to keep this community focused and successful in its mission? Please consider supporting us by upgrading to an SPS Account. Besides the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from supporting a good cause, you'll also get a significant number of ever-expanding perks and benefits on the site and the forums. Click here to find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You are currently viewing Boards o' Magick as a guest, but you can register an account here. Registration is fast, easy and free. Once registered you will have access to search the forums, create and respond to threads, PM other members, upload screenshots and access many other features unavailable to guests.

BoM cultivates a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We have been aiming for quality over quantity with our forums from their inception, and believe that this distinction is truly tangible and valued by our members. We'd love to have you join us today!

(If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. If you've forgotten your username or password, click here.)

Summer weather

Discussion in 'Whatnots' started by Mollusken, Jun 10, 2002.

1. the god Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

~20/25degreesC, nice and warm in england today... :whoa:

:fahrenheitversuscelsius,celsiuswins:

2. After walking about semi-naked in the 110 degrees Floridian sun, the pitiful UK summer seems all the more pitiful...

3. Wildfire Gems: 23/31
    Latest gem: Black Opal

Veteran

Pitiful? Hardly. It's nice and warm and sunny where I am at the moment. Glorious weather for the tennis :D Which is bad really, because then it wont go into a third week because of being delayed by rain and I wont be able to get free tickets to go :(.

4. Here in the arse of Cyprus...its..45 Degrees!!!:flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming::flaming:It's too hot to move nevermind post!!!

5. Satiana Fearbringer Gems: 11/31
    Latest gem: Bloodstone

[​IMG] Well-----here in Ohio it is varies between 80 and 100 degrees F.

It's warm and I am lovin every minute of it. It's just the way I like it baby. :)

6. Tiamat Gems: 17/31
    Latest gem: Star Diopside

25 is hot? That's a laugh. Come to Greece. 30-ish degrees (celsius) in the suburbs and the center is BOILING, heat-stroke hot.

7. Rain, rain and rain..

8. Gnolyn Lochbreaker Gems: 13/31
    Latest gem: Ziose

Here in Toronto it's been averaging around 30 to 35 celsius (85 to 95 F), without humidity. *With* humidity it feels more like 40 or 45 degrees (~95 to 105F). Oh, and the worst part: the city workers are on strike so there's no Garbage collection!! Uggh!

9. Kitrax

Kitrax Pantaloons are supposed to go where!?!?

Media:
    Today has got to be one of the HOTTEST 4th of July EVER! Right now its 105 degrees F! Good thing we have central air. All the little neighborhood kids are organizing a massive waterbaloon fight, looks like 20-30 of them down the street. Maby I'll get my wrench and open the fire hydrent a little for them. (I'm so nice) :rolling:

10. Aziraphale Gems: 3/31
    Latest gem: Lynx Eye

Well there is a small river running down my road, it's the fourth day of my summer and it's raining...a lot! I was sun basking yesterday and everything, but yeah wet as ever in sunny ol' N.Ireland today!

11. Deira Gems: 1/31
    Latest gem: Turquoise

[​IMG] Hey, Mollusken! If you really live in Norway, you just HAVE to know a place named Estonia,because thats where I come.
    By the way, its same hot in here.:cool::flaming:

12. Stefanina Gems: 18/31
    Latest gem: Horn Coral

Veteran

Media:
    Hot and humid here, which is pretty normal for Florida. About 95F during the day, which is what, 30 something C?

Sorcerer's Place is a project run entirely by fans and for fans. Maintaining Sorcerer's Place and a stable environment for all our hosted sites requires a substantial amount of our time and funds on a regular basis, so please consider supporting us to keep the site up & running smoothly. Thank you!

Sorcerers.net is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to products on amazon.com, amazon.ca and amazon.co.uk. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.